Default RGB Lighting/Wetsounds REVO-6

I am about to dive into some audio upgrades on my Craz that (i think) will include replacing all of the factory in-boats with WS REVO-6's. I wasn;t really shopping for something with LED lights, but it seems like everything nice has them now. So I might as well use them.

Since there is a blue LED lit MOOMBA logo between the speakers, I'm not so interested in actual RGB control - just matching blue. Do i need a controller to light the speakers BLUE ONLY? That would mean that the LEDs in the speakers are internally regulated and I can just throw 12v on the blue wire and ground on black. Or would they burn up?
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

You do not need an RGB controller for single color RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE or AMBER color.

I can just throw 12v on the blue wire and ground on black.
    Your Wet Sounds dealer can assist you with how to properly wire the LED leads to just have single color.

Derp, should have just Google the manual before posting... nevertheless"

"The RGB LED 4 wire harness should be connected with BLACK on +12V (a 2A inline fuse is required to be added). The other 3 wires (RED, BLUE & GREEN) can be combined & connected to ground (-12V) in a variety of combinations to achieve one color of illumination behind the tweeter cup. For instance – grounding RED & BLUE together will result in purple color."

http://www.wetsounds.net/media/produ...ies-Manual.pdf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Derp, should have just Google the manual before posting... nevertheless"

"The RGB LED 4 wire harness should be connected with BLACK on +12V (a 2A inline fuse is required to be added). The other 3 wires (RED, BLUE & GREEN) can be combined & connected to ground (-12V) in a variety of combinations to achieve one color of illumination behind the tweeter cup. For instance – grounding RED & BLUE together will result in purple color."

http://www.wetsounds.net/media/produ...ies-Manual.pdf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    My revo 6.5's are coming today. I was also wondering about the led option. I have found 2 crimp connectors with one end ready to accept new wire. It's beside every speaker wire connection and I assume this is for the led option (prewired) . thats where I'm going to hook the led wire to start anyway...
    '18 mojo

Just installed the revo 6.5's. They are a great improvement! I have them hooked to the factory amp kicker 800.5. I was concerned that I would need more power to tell a difference but this is not the case! The quality of sound is much better. They make the stock kicker speakers sound cheap. They seem to punch above their weight. Every aspect of sound the produce is better. I hooked the led wires up to the 2 open ended connectors I thought were the led connectors and I got nothing. There is a good chance I got the wiires backwards but haven't had a chance to investigate further.
    '18 mojo

Marine illumination circuits are typically blue

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Marine illumination circuits are typically blue
    The wires I hooked to were black and blue with a black stripe. Black led to black wire blue led to striped wire
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    My revo 6.5's are coming today. I was also wondering about the led option. I have found 2 crimp connectors with one end ready to accept new wire. It's beside every speaker wire connection and I assume this is for the led option (prewired) . thats where I'm going to hook the led wire to start anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    The wires I hooked to were black and blue with a black stripe. Black led to black wire blue led to striped wire
    You answered your own question, in yesterday's post quote.