Default Moomba Max Annoying Door

Anyone have issues with the door under the glove box opening while crusing? If so, what did you do to ressolve it? We were going to velcro it, but realized it is recessed, so wed have to build the velcro up taller. Pic of the door below.

20200422_095946.jpg
    2019' Moomba Max

That shouldn't happen, mine's pretty snug.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    That shouldn't happen, mine's pretty snug.
    Hmmm....I guess they installed mine too high, so its not being jammed by the seat cushion.
    2019' Moomba Max

That only happened once for us and it was when we were hauling ass and hit a big roller lol. All other times it's pretty snug. Hard to tell from your pic but does your OB door/hatch not have the loop of fabric to pull it out? You can see mine little white pull piece in the bottom corner of the OB door/hatch of mine in this pic...

Last edited by haknslash; 04-22-2020 at 03:34 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    That only happened once for us and it was when we were hauling ass and hit a big roller lol. All other times it's pretty snug. Hard to tell from your pic but does your OB door/hatch not have the loop of fabric to pull it out? You can see mine little white pull piece in the bottom corner of the OB door/hatch of mine in this pic...

Yes mine does. The pic isnt my boat lol. Just grabbed it off the inet for an example. Ours boats are almost identical color scheme, but opposite.

IMG_44251.jpg
    2019' Moomba Max

Mine does the same thing
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Is it a small enough gap between the back rest and the seat cushion that you could put a small piece of something under the seat to build it up and it not be noticeable when sitting on it? A couple pieces of truck bed mat glued together then glued to the bottom of the seat? Not exactly ideal but might work
    '18 mojo