Default Wakemakers 1280 ballast

Looking at upgrading to the wm 1280's. At this point i am ruling out the enzos and custom fit. My concern is the dimensions of the bag and the dimensions of the locker arent the same. It seems ok height and width but the length is off by a decent amount.

Will this be a big problem?
    Will the bags fill up and conform to the space?
    Anyone running these?

I have the g6 pump system.

Will the bags need modification or any modification to the boat to make them work?

I figure for roughly half the price of custom and enzo I should at least explore this option but I havent found a ton of people running them.

Thanks!
    '18 mojo

I run Enzo's on my Mojo. THey conform to the space. They do take up all your storage. If I were to do it again, I would get the 1100's and add the rest of weight in lead bags. I have 1100's that I replaced with Enzo's. I am selling them to someone now. Did'nt want to now have to buy the lead bags and have to sell the Enzo's, too much hassle, so I'm just dealing with it until I trade in the Moomba this spring.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I'm not sure on the 1280's as far their dimensions vs. the 1100's fatsacs from wakemakers. I have the 1100's and I don't think you could get more unless you have some sort of exact fit that allows perfect contour to the locker compartment. The 1100's are wider than the Mojo locker but that is ok. It just puts a lot of pressure on the engine divider panels. Also, up toward the front where they start to tuck under the rear bench they are getting height restriction. I think I'd go with the cheapest option of 1280's vs. 1100's. *caveat I haven't checked dimensions of each compared to Mojo locker.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

I've got 1100s in the rear locker of my mojo and there isn't any extra room. I put some aluminum U channel on the engine compartment, even with the extra support, you can tell it puts a lot of pressure on it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

I bought the ExactFit 1270s for my 2019 and haven't used them yet. They look like they are going to conform to the space well though and allow me to run cargo mesh nets ontop in the rear lockers.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    I bought the ExactFit 1270s for my 2019 and haven't used them yet. They look like they are going to conform to the space well though and allow me to run cargo mesh nets ontop in the rear lockers.
    I believe that's what I am going to do. I called wm about the 1280s and they said it was a no go without modification. Get some pics of the 1270 wave if you can think of it.
    '18 mojo

Is there a link for these bags on their site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is not a link...but if you go to the bag builder...it specs them out. They are essentially an exactfit for either a Craz or Moio that emulates an Enzo bag but is laser measured for the Craz and Mojo.

I had them email me the pics through support and it was helpful My Mojo is a 2019, so required 3 fittings on the bottom.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

The Craz is a little smaller in volume than the Mojo too!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD