Thread: steadypass GPS

Default steadypass GPS

Has anyone had any dealings with the steadypass GPS system? I'm looking to add GPS to a older boat so want to keep the cost down as much as possible. Looking at the Hydrophase ride steady and run across the steadypass systems. Thoughts?
    Web.
    1997 Outback and stopped looking

I worked with Dima some on this back in 2015 when he was getting started. I never really got anywhere with it, at that time he was moving pretty slow. He does it in his spare time if i remember correctly. He had some MAJOR issues in the beginning (like voltage surges when cranking the engine would fry the whole thing). If you'r a hardcore DIYer, then it's for you. I am, but i still didnt want to deal with a perpetual experiment on my boat. I bought RideSteady for that boat and never looked back. That's a great product, I'd recommend it to anyone over Perfect Pass!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Thanks for the update. I'm really not seeing a ton of reviews out there on it but at less than half the price. I had to look.
    Anyone else?
    Web.
    1997 Outback and stopped looking