Default Home Gym Essentials

So I imagine a lot of guys here do not have access to a gym.

I've been trying to piecemeal something to keep me busy...

I've got a Peloton, battle ropes, medicine ball, kettlebells and a surf balance board.

Garage space is at a premium so a Rogue rack with Olympic weights is out.

Was thinking of getting a ruck sack for outside bodyweight moves or maybe a steel mace for off-balance core strength.

Do you guys have any recommendations to supplement my gear with?

Trying to refrain from becoming a Netflix slug...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

These are expensive but awesome, I got them years ago, money well spent, use that stimulus check!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    These are expensive but awesome, I got them years ago, money well spent, use that stimulus check!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I've wanted a set of nesting dumbbells for a while, I just remember when Bowflex first came out with them they were crazy expensive.

I know there are similar sets from other makers now. Those and an incline bench would be nice without taking up much space!

I have a very nice gym that is conveniently close so we have not invested in home gym equipment.
    Once this virus thing kicked in & closed our gyms I started looking around the house for creative ways to keep a routine up.
    Walked into my storage & realized that the pile of 50lb Ronix ballast could be put to use. 50lbs a hand might be a bit much for some folks but they’re working out well for me in most of a general routine.
    That “comfort” grip on the bags works pretty good.
    2021 TBD
    2019 Moomba Mojo - Sold
    1994 Champion - Sold
    1991 Ski Brendella - Sold

I know you said garage space isn't an option, but I built a home gym that when not in use, takes up very little room because it all folds to the wall. Most of the big manufacturers (Rogue, Titan, PRX Performance) have squat/power racks that attach to the wall, and then fold back up into the wall. That's what I invested in a couple of years ago, then I have a bench, barbell, and bumper plates (I went with Titan for all of it). I can do everything needed with that setup and actually prefer it over going to the gym.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

I am lucky that my neighbor has a nice setup in his garage with those nesting dumbbells and a bunch of other equipment. He gave me the garage door code and I just spray and wipe everything down before I leave.
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

I like the idea of the Ronix bags. Before I started going to the neighbor's I went in the garage and the best I could find was my floor jack in it's container. It had a nice handle and could do some biceps and triceps exercises.
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

Quote Originally Posted by Saclsick6 View Post
    I have a very nice gym that is conveniently close so we have not invested in home gym equipment.
    Once this virus thing kicked in & closed our gyms I started looking around the house for creative ways to keep a routine up.
    Walked into my storage & realized that the pile of 50lb Ronix ballast could be put to use. 50lbs a hand might be a bit much for some folks but they’re working out well for me in most of a general routine.
    That “comfort” grip on the bags works pretty good.
    Yeah, my 50lb bags from LeadWake would be good for doing farmer john walks.