Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    love the green!! really pops on the water
    Thanks we love it so far.

Yes that green pops for sure! I like that ladder but looks like you don't get a swing tongue with it. I saw recently on the FB owners group a guy that had some really nice steps made but he wanted like $900 shipped so yea....I'll figure something else out later on. I have a buddy who can weld and doubt he would charge me $900 to build a few steps and plate I can bolt to my swing tongue.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

there's much cheaper ladders available out there. have seen this one on a few boats over the last couple of years. looks like you can still keep the swing tongue in some applications. depends on how your swing works and spare position.
    https://www.overtons.com/quality-mar...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

some of these floating bathtubs really need one if you have to lean over the boat to winch it. I struggle with our current boat and if we were to ever upgrade a ladder would be a must have.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I saw the one on FB, but never caught the price. I want something, but havent put any effort into it yet. It will have to look really good tho. Id pay the 900, before I put the one in the link above on my boat/trailer. It might very well work, but its a no for me LOL.
    2019' Moomba Max

You can order the ladder directly from Boatmate that is color matched.

It's not on the website but if you reach out to them with your trailer VIN they should be able to help you out.

And yes, it won't look like the janky one from Overton's

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I've seen those overton ladders in use at a ramp and they are not bad at 1/3 the price of the ones boatmate is building but I get it......
    you guys need an angled ladder vs a vertical ladder after too many jello shot cups on the water
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    you guys need an angled ladder vs a vertical ladder after too many jello shot cups on the water
    Well played sir, well played

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Lol..............
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I've seen those overton ladders in use at a ramp and they are not bad at 1/3 the price of the ones boatmate is building but I get it......
    Haha my same thoughts on the handle vs not. We originally were not going to have the handle, slightly cleaner look, but BMate decided we needed it when they built it (mixed up the order). Im very happy they did, makes it very easy for kids to get in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yes that green pops for sure! I like that ladder but looks like you don't get a swing tongue with it. I saw recently on the FB owners group a guy that had some really nice steps made but he wanted like $900 shipped so yea....I'll figure something else out later on. I have a buddy who can weld and doubt he would charge me $900 to build a few steps and plate I can bolt to my swing tongue.

I actually wanted the fixed tongue. I'm lucky enough to have the length in my shop where I don't need the swing tongue. So it actually makes the trailer just a bit shorter not having it vs having, when not folded that is. $900 WOW that's crazy! That's way more than BMate charges. Id get your dealer to call them see if he can order it for you.

I had also found these before https://trickstep.com/#1 Of course if we hadn't ordered it with the trailer, I was going to weld one up myself and order matching paint.

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post

Your green boat looks awesome on that water, did you change the water color in editing? It’s a great effect.

Never seen brown water like that but it makes the green look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan