Angry 2012 moomba gas cap!

Hello, I am new to the thread and really need some help from you guys. My Gas cap for my 2012 Moomba LSV fell deep into the lake. I have been scouring the internet for a replacement. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by brendenmiller3530 View Post
    Hello, I am new to the thread and really need some help from you guys. My Gas cap for my 2012 Moomba LSV fell deep into the lake. I have been scouring the internet for a replacement. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Does it look like this one?

https://www.iboats.com/shop/perko-sp...yABEgKk4_D_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In general parts like that are not Moomba specific, they come from 3rd parties - Perco being the most common for deck fittings like that. I bet you could even find one on amazon! The only LSV I've ever been around was newer; a '14 that had the same hinged style that the current boats have.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinesurgeon View Post
    man,
    I had one of those on my old supra. I'm glad I never dropped it in the lake based on that cost... holy second mortgage batman!!!!!
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I had a black plastic one that would be cheaper.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD