Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fc5-u mounting question

Can I mount an x mount setup directly to this for rev 10? Any non custom ways to mount to the 3 hole flat plate?
    '18 mojo

Direct bolt up yes. Just did this with my icon 8’s this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wetsounds.com/product/ADP-Nautique-FC5-U

Designed for all Wet Sounds Rev series pods using the X-Mount hardware or the TC3-S BASE Mount. Check with your local Wet Sounds for details.

How clean looking is the fc5-u with the x mount? The 3 holes on the fc5-u look very close together. Are they wide enough to catch both mount holes on the pod?

As far as making just the x-mount work could I swivel the top powder coated plate around 90 degrees mount the pod using one of the 3 holes in the tower plate and drill a hole in the powder coated plate to line up with one of the other 2 holes on the tower flat plate? The pod would be essentially mounted using one bolt and the other bolt would stabilize the plate from rotating
    '18 mojo

It’s the best looking mount IMO

How many bolts are you able to get thru to attach the pod to the fc5-u? Looks like it would just be one since the holes are going the same way as the flat plate on the tower
    '18 mojo

The tower speaker pod attaches to the adapter using the same 2 bolt points that the TC3-SWIVEL and TC3-FIXED clamps do. The FC5-U adapter kit is supplied with 6 stainless allen head bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    The tower speaker pod attaches to the adapter using the same 2 bolt points that the TC3-SWIVEL and TC3-FIXED clamps do. The FC5-U adapter kit is supplied with 6 stainless allen head bolts.
    What about the adapter to the flat plate on the tower? Is it just one bolt attachment?
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    What about the adapter to the flat plate on the tower? Is it just one bolt attachment?
    The FC5-U adapter kit is supplied with 6 stainless allen head bolts. If you purchase local, your wet sounds dealer can unpack these components on the spot, and show you how it all goes together.

You can get all 3 bolts in from the flat plate to the mount.