Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That looks amazing. Could you please do a more detailed post? I just bought an 06 Outback V and am waiting for delivery. One thing I did not like was the carpet. I would be veryinterested to know how you dealt with surface imperfections and how much that decking cost. Thanks!

That turned out awesome. Could you send me the template too? I've been wanting to get rid of the carpet for a while now.
    2007 Moomba Outback V
    750's in the rear, 400 in the center and 750 IBS.

Great info here, Ive reached out to Aqua Traction and unfortunately they dont support in my area. But I was able to connect with SeaDek and they sent me a template for our boat that my be of use to you guys too. Ill attach it here. Im not affiliated with either and I couldn't tell you which is better. They just service my area and thus far have been very responsive and helpful. Im going to try and tackle this project at the end of summer when it start to get cold. I hate my carpet...

DM me if the attachment doest work and Id be happy to send it to you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I highly recommend gator step. I just put it in my Craz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by denton.leo View Post
    That turned out awesome. Could you send me the template too? I've been wanting to get rid of the carpet for a while now.
    PM me your email and I’ll get it out to you.
    2007 OBV Cedar Creek Lake

Quote Originally Posted by datbeachboy View Post
    That looks amazing. Could you please do a more detailed post? I just bought an 06 Outback V and am waiting for delivery. One thing I did not like was the carpet. I would be veryinterested to know how you dealt with surface imperfections and how much that decking cost. Thanks!
    Surface imperfections really were not a big deal. The thickness of the material covers all of that up (did for me anyway). Hardest part was removing the glue used for the old carpet. Once that has been removed, you are ready to apply the new surface.

FYI...light gray does tend to show the dirt people track into the boat. I still love it much more than the carpet.

Shout out to dbarr, thanks for the template! I scaled it up to 100%, made a couple modifications (like in front of the driver's seat to cover the 'ramp' section of our floor, cut it out by hand and verified fitment. Couldn't have done it any easier without your template! Enjoying life without carpet now. Thanks again!!!

https://imgur.com/a/PR9u03z
    Last edited by aerolland; 06-08-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

Quote Originally Posted by aerolland View Post
    Shout out to dbarr, thanks for the template! I scaled it up to 100%, made a couple modifications (like in front of the driver's seat to cover the 'ramp' section of our floor, cut it out by hand and verified fitment. Couldn't have done it any easier without your template! Enjoying life without carpet now. Thanks again!!!

https://imgur.com/a/PR9u03z
    Turned out great! You did a good job cutting the flooring.

How much did that run you? When I bought my OBV the dealer redid the platform for me with the SeaDek and when I asked about the inside of the boat he said it wasn't possible. I'd love the template as well. Is it staying down in the bow area?

Does anyone know if the layout is the same for 2005 mobius LSV?