Default 12v accessory plug not working

So we were out on our first run of the season yesterday. 65 degree water was brisk but got in some good surfing with my new board.

I was blowing up the tube for the kids and pump cut off. I use a pump plugged into the 12v accessory plug on the dash. I plugged the pump into a buddy’s boat and it worked fine. I plugged it back into my boat and still didn’t work. I even tried the 12v plug in the glove box.

Is there a fuse or circuit breaker for the 12v accessory plug? I’ve got a 2019 Craz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Craz - Autowake, 3600lb ballast + 400# lead,OJ 945
    2015 Monterey 204FSX sold

The 12V plugs are tied to the breaker in the engine compartment on the firewall near rear seat.

It happened to me once last summer, I was using a tsunami pump and both 12V stopped working.

Trip & reset breaker, no biggie.

The only thing I hate about this breaker location is that if you have the over engine storage tray, you need to disconnect the struts and take the tray out to reach it.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

For what its worth on the '19s the 12V accessory breaker is under the dash. You have to remove a clear cover and press the breaker reset. Easy stuff once you figure out where its at.
    2019 Moomba Craz - Autowake, 3600lb ballast + 400# lead,OJ 945
    2015 Monterey 204FSX sold