Default 2008 Mobius xlv - Help! No Power to Ignition Switch

First time for me posting here and all replies are appreciated. Today was the first time in the water since winterization. The batteries are fully charged and all powered switches (ie. horn, stereo, blower, ballast) are working normally. I turned the ignition to start and get nothing - no beep, no engine light. With a volt meter I check for power coming to the ignition switch - 0 volts (I believe it's a red wire with blue stripe.) I go to the fuse panel and change out the 10amp fuse for the ignition with a new one - still no power to switch. I then remove the fuse and check for power across the circuit - 0 volts. All other circuits on that fuse panel have power. Does anyone have any other ideas? I tried the usual remedies like playing with the throttle to make sure its in neutral, and I connected the kill switch circuit with a jump wire but still nothing.

I’m guessing maybe the neutral kill switch is faulty. Does anyone know where the switch is located on the transmission?

I thought the switch was on the throttle quadrant but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the kill switch is right below the throttle on my LSV, i think yours is the same. It's possible it came off, it not it could be the ignition switch. I know several people have had to replace theirs.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Did you check the main circuit breaker on back of the motor
    Web.
    1997 Outback and stopped looking

Look for a breaker under the glove box near the battery.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

There is also a kill switch that is above the batteries (at least in the 2006 LSV). Mine got hit once when we loaded too much into the storage behind the front passenger seat. red button and a black lever.
    DDNorCal
    2019 Supra 450 SL, 1,000 lb lead and 3145 prop
    Sold - 2006 LSV 3430 Ballast, 1847 Prop, all around great boat