Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New to Moomba and the Forum

Just picked up a hardly used 2005 LSV and joined the forum. Seems to be good people and advice on here. We've been boating for about 20 years with a '93, 19.5 Crownline, open bow. Looking forward to what the Moomba will open up to us.

Nevermind... I can't get the picture to load so, as they say, never happened.
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Welcome, and enjoy the new boat. I have an 07 LSV and am in SLC if you ever have questions or want to see some of the upgrades i've done over the years. Feel free to reach out. Let the upgrades begin is right it is a very slippery slope and everyone on here will be happy to help you spend your money!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Parts View Post
    Just picked up a hardly used 2005 LSV and joined the forum. Seems to be good people and advice on here. We've been boating for about 20 years with a '93, 19.5 Crownline, open bow. Looking forward to what the Moomba will open up to us.

Nevermind... I can't get the picture to load so, as they say, never happened.
    Download Tapatalk app and you can upload pics directly from your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I'll say congrats once we see pics

enjoy and if you make it to mead, shout out!!
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

996scott, I may take you up on your offer so I know all the "necessary" upgrades. I've been into modifying Jeeps and rockcrawling for about as long so I understand the slippery slope.

sandm, I've never been to Mead. We get about as far as Lake Powell and stop. One of these days...

Stazi, thanks for the Tapatalk advice. I really don't do social media, other than a local off road forum, and it's very easy to navigate without any apps.

With any luck, here it is...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Nice. Very nice! Congratulations!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

dual axle and plenty o boardracks.... don't know that I see a ton of lsv's sitting on duals. hard to see from the pics but looks like my first "upgrade" would be cleats..

very nice setup. hope you enjoy......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Great suggestion! I got so focused on the fun stuff that I didn't even realize there weren't any cleats. That would have been awkward first time at the dock.
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Parts View Post
    Great suggestion! I got so focused on the fun stuff that I didn't even realize there weren't any cleats. That would have been awkward first time at the dock.
    My old 2008 LSV didnt come with cleats either, do it right and get the pop out cleats, don't make the same mistake i did.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    My old 2008 LSV didnt come with cleats either, do it right and get the pop out cleats, don't make the same mistake i did.
    Oh no, get these:
    https://www.amazon.com/Phender-Pro-8...E055F8VYBD6SFX

My buddy has them in his MC and I am tempted to install them, its just already have regular cleats. I'd install phender pro's if I had to pick one or the other
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost