Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My neighbor swears he had it as well. They went to Orlando to run a marathon and hit up Disney World and came back sick as hell.

Stoked for all of you that can get out on the water. Anyone have a clue what the punishment would be if we bypassed the closed marina and launched from a beach?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Did anyone else get real sick back in December or earlier this year? I want to say I think I had coronavirus back before it was a thing. Had all the symptoms you read about. It was so bad I canceled going to the family a Christmas as I didn’t want to get anyone sick and stayed at home. I could barely get out of bed and if I did I would cough my ass off. It lasted longer than other sickness I’ve had like cold or seasonal flu. Doctors said I didn’t have flu and they didn’t know what it was other than appeared to be a bad upper respiratory infection. Gave me some meds and steroids and sent me in my way to deal with it at home. My daughter also had a bad case of Flu like symptoms earlier this year and did not test positive for the flu. Probably was the Rona. I’ve seen similar posts on FB and social media from many others. I think this was here long before Feb 2020 and I think it was spreading in China long before they made anyone aware. I mean they had test kits almost from the get-go so either they lied and tried to hide it or those fools are more efficient than we will ever know.

Anyways boat ramps here seem to still be open as I haven’t heard of any closings. They just want boaters to remain 50’ apart which is fine with me lol as we don’t normally hang in party coves and all that stuff. We boat to get away from people and all the crazies. We are just waiting for the pollen to get out and then for our storage building to get completed. Once that is done it’s on and we are hitting the water!!
    I may have had it as well. I went on a cruise Jan 5-12. I started getting sick as a dog on Jan 25. All the described symptoms, with none of the head-cold symptoms of a normal flu. Had a fever for 5 days, and couldn't get out of bed for almost a week. Stupidly, didn't go to a doctor, so no test for flu or otherwise. Still have a lingering occasional cough.
    2019 Supra SL450

Boat still in my shop. Spent some time putting down flooring in the loft.
    2019 Supra SL450

Sandbar partying is about to fuck things up for us.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    If I ever make it home I think we will be hitting somerville. My dad said Conroe is as busy as July 4th weekend every day right now.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I am certain this is the reason mead is closed right now. the few jack it up for the many......
    seems that some really have a hard time following the "rules" put in place whether you agree or not with what our leaders are doing.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I am certain this is the reason mead is closed right now. the few jack it up for the many......
    seems that some really have a hard time following the "rules" put in place whether you agree or not with what our leaders are doing.
    Social media just adds fuel to the fire when people are posting up pics.
    2018 Supra SL400

Just got word from a friend that his cousin and others got a rental car and in an Airbnb in Wyoming so expect urban flight to a location near you. Sad.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    If I ever make it home I think we will be hitting somerville. My dad said Conroe is as busy as July 4th weekend every day right now.
    We went out on lake Houston today and it was really busy for a March weekend. The water wasn’t bad at 75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm turning hoe's into housewives. Got hit with a 4 month forlough that's jacking up everything and adding way too much stress to the family. I've been in the process of starting a mobile detailing company. Well no better time than now. Started a 33' Searay today.

DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)