Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Worse case Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will freeze your mortgage for 12 months penalty and interest free with no hit to credit reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's great to know, hopefully we won't need that On the bright side, We are just finishing up refinancing the house this week. Rates dropped so low 3-4 weeks ago we went from a 30yr @ 3.625% to a 15yr @2.625. Will save a ton on interest over the next 15 yrs.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

we're in the same boat scott. going from 4 to 3 on a 30 year. we just bought the house last summer so no biggie to add another year to it. we likely won't be in the house 10 years from now. saving us $275/month on our mortgage to dump back into principle payments. hopefully will be signing in a month or so.
    hope your lakes stay open.

Berg- looks like a great time to get out and enjoy the weather although as they are telling everyone here, don't do anything that can land you in the ER.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    we're in the same boat scott. going from 4 to 3 on a 30 year. we just bought the house last summer so no biggie to add another year to it. we likely won't be in the house 10 years from now. saving us $275/month on our mortgage to dump back into principle payments. hopefully will be signing in a month or so.
    hope your lakes stay open.

Berg- looks like a great time to get out and enjoy the weather although as they are telling everyone here, don't do anything that can land you in the ER.
    Yes!! Staying out of the ER would be very wise. I’ve been mountain biking but dialed it way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I have been granted with boating for an indefinite period of time! Guyana shut down all international flights so yeah, no idea when I am getting off the water. Wife is near panicking about having to go to work (RN) and have her mom with asthma watch our youngins. Good news I guess is that if I can't get home I can't get laid off!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

You're right about the ER. Did cross my mind a few times hence a second gear limit on the jump.

The Fish and Wildlife Department officially just closed everything here as of last night. Which I sort of understand but then again we are supposed to continue with activities that support mental health right? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be within 6 ft of anybody besides my family on the water. So close the restrooms, pay station, etc. but let us use the rivers and lakes...

Not much else to do besides play with the dog, turn whiskey into water and refinance.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

At least they haven't closed the course to walkers and private carts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

Gotta love these guys!

https://youtu.be/I3xpRZITi2w
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Gotta love these guys!

https://youtu.be/I3xpRZITi2w
    I ran across that the other day, hilarious.

Mat Best cracks me up, him and the whole BRCC crew makes great youtube bits.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Best Chinese virus song yet. Thanks for sharing.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Did anyone else get real sick back in December or earlier this year? I want to say I think I had coronavirus back before it was a thing. Had all the symptoms you read about. It was so bad I canceled going to the family a Christmas as I didn’t want to get anyone sick and stayed at home. I could barely get out of bed and if I did I would cough my ass off. It lasted longer than other sickness I’ve had like cold or seasonal flu. Doctors said I didn’t have flu and they didn’t know what it was other than appeared to be a bad upper respiratory infection. Gave me some meds and steroids and sent me in my way to deal with it at home. My daughter also had a bad case of Flu like symptoms earlier this year and did not test positive for the flu. Probably was the Rona. I’ve seen similar posts on FB and social media from many others. I think this was here long before Feb 2020 and I think it was spreading in China long before they made anyone aware. I mean they had test kits almost from the get-go so either they lied and tried to hide it or those fools are more efficient than we will ever know.

Anyways boat ramps here seem to still be open as I haven’t heard of any closings. They just want boaters to remain 50’ apart which is fine with me lol as we don’t normally hang in party coves and all that stuff. We boat to get away from people and all the crazies. We are just waiting for the pollen to get out and then for our storage building to get completed. Once that is done it’s on and we are hitting the water!!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold