Default 99 outback can you inform me of these sensors

hello im new to the moomba forums. ive been trying to find out what sensor is what and cant find any info on it.
    i have pictures of the sensors im lookin at but cant get the attachment option to work on this forum. this engine is in a 99 moomba outback ls 5.7 carb the two sensors im looking at are-

#1- front top of engine on top of intake manifold 1 wire
    #2 back of engine on the side of distributor 3 prong sensor but only one wire going to it

been having a bouncy oil pressure reading so trying to troubleshoot this problem thank you for your time!

Front is water temp. Rear sensor is oil sensor if it has a bell shape.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

it doesnt have a bell shape its a 3 prong sensor but i only have one wire coming off it. my oil pressure gauge was very bouncy last year and trying to troubleshoot it!

The three prong switch by the distributor is an oil pressure activated fuel pump safety switch. It should have three wires, a purple, a red and an orange. Someone has probably hot-wired the electric fuel pump so it comes on with the key switch which is a dangerous and illegal thing to do. That needs to be corrected!!
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

well thats good to know! so where could i find these wires or where do these wire trace back to?

okay so i took a better look at whats going on now that you informed me of that looks like orange is going to signal and purple and red are wired together so from the looks of it your right but i dont know exactly what i need to rewire this correctly. also i looked up and down this engine and cant seem to find this oil pressure sender.