Default 2017 Moomba Mojo does not turn over with key

2017 Moomba Mojo. Worked fine 2 weeks ago. I went to use this weekend and it would not turn over with key. Start solenoid does note even click. Checked batteries - good voltage. Lanyard is in. Unit is in neutral. I have rocked the throttle back and forth to make sure its not just out of adjustment as far as the neutral safety switch goes. With key in the run position, I can jumper the wire to the ignition side of start solenoid and it will turn over and start just fine. I have checked all fuses and circuit breakers that I can find. Put a volt meter on the ignition wire of the start solenoid - I do NOT get 12 volts when trying to start. Check ignition switch/key with ohm meter. When I turn it to start position I get continuity through the switch. I have jumped the 12v source going to key switch over to the ignition side and still do NOT get 12V at the start solenoid. So the problem lies somewhere in the wiring between the key switch and the start solenoid. I am certain it is something simple (neutral safety switch, fuse etc...) that I am just not finding. I have jumpered the lanyard switch with test leads and it still doesn't work - so I believe that to be ok. I am a farm equipment mechanic so I am plenty capable of diagnosing as long as I have the right information at my disposal.

1. Does anybody have access to or know where I can get a wiring diagram? I will gladly purchase for a reasonable price.
    2. does anyone know where the neutral safety switch is? I would bypass for testing if I knew where it was.
    3. Does anyone have any other suggestions or thoughts where there is a hidden fuse that I might be missing?

You have 12v when key is in RUN.
    Do you have 12v to the wire when the key is turned to start?
    My boat I don't have to hold the key, just momentary twist and the boat will continue to crank and start. I believe there is a relay that triggers the solenoid under the dash buy the power and ground buss bars.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Here is what I remember from when I was testing as I tried so much I am trying to keep it all straight. 4 wires going to key switch on a six pin connector - 2 pins empty. 12V input feed wire on pin 1, pin 2 has voltage when in crank position of switch (goes to start solenoid or relay as you describe I presume), pin 3 has constant 12v when key is in both run position and crank position, pin 4 has 12v when in run position but drops to 0v when in crank position. I will look for the relay thanks. I am guessing it will have to be some sort of solid state or timer relay as a normal relay wouldn't continue to crank after releasing key from crank position.

You are correct. The relay would have to be "programmable" via a module, timer, solid state, etc.

Pin 2 wire would be the one I would go after, followed by Pin 3. Based on this the ignition switch itself is functioning. The boat will start when "jumpered", again positive news.

There are many circuit breakers around the engine and fuses randomly under the dash. The 2 safety switches you have jumped around during your testing, throttle in neutral, and lanyard. Should not either of those.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow