Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I have this in another thread but just so it is in one place, you can also use that remote when your surfing. I attached it to a wrist strap.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Info on strap

that is pretty cool. You can control the tunes while riding, love it!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I literally had a cheap go pro strap laying around that I cut and then filed the camera attachment off and then used 3m double sided tape to hold it on. I used double sided tape so I can still change the battery. It has held on so far and is pretty solid.

Just look for a strap that has a flat surface you can mount it to and is not rounded.

- Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    I literally had a cheap go pro strap laying around that I cut and then filed the camera attachment off and then used 3m double sided tape to hold it on. I used double sided tape so I can still change the battery. It has held on so far and is pretty solid.

Just look for a strap that has a flat surface you can mount it to and is not rounded.

Jason,

How waterproof is the remote you have on your wrist? Does it automatically reconnect if you loose the wave and the boat has to turn around? Thank you for your creativity and response.
    2019 Moomba Helix
    added subwoofer and 5 channel amp for sub and inboats

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Jason,

How waterproof is the remote you have on your wrist? Does it automatically reconnect if you loose the wave and the boat has to turn around? Thank you for your creativity and response.
    There are 3 small holes on the back of the remote that I simply put hot glue over to make waterproof. I also put hot glue on the small notch on the side. It doesnt look like water can get in but did it just to be safe.

So far it works great and no signs of water getting in.

Yes, it reconnects automatically when you get close to the boat again from falling down.

You just push any button on the remote and it connects quickly. Matter of seconds.

I have been very happy with it.
    Last edited by htfit; 08-05-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Super excited to see this wireless remote option... super bummed it is not compatible with the MS-RA205 (2017 Mondo). Has anyone successfully paired this remote with the RA205?
    2017 Moomba Mondo

I ordered the transom remote as an option on my 2021 Kaiyen and it only came with the fusion remote. Dealer told me that this is the "new remote" and you have the ability to mount it wherever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I ordered the transom remote as an option on my 2021 Kaiyen and it only came with the fusion remote. Dealer told me that this is the "new remote" and you have the ability to mount it wherever you like.
    My 2021 came with both....I would dig into that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    My 2021 came with both....I would dig into that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will now! Thank you.