Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Fusion Wireless Remote

Does anyone have the ANT Wireless Stereo Remote connected to their Fusion head unit?

https://www.fusionentertainment.com/...rols/ms-arx70b

Thoughts on how well it works / doesn't work?

Does it automatically connect when the head unit is powered on?

I didn't order the transom remote option ($280 USD), but for $74 CAD it doesn't seem to be a bad purchase especially given the option that it can be mounted anywhere in the boat.

I understand I'm limited to volume up/down, play/pause and skip track, but that is all I would want the remote to do.
    2020 Moomba Kaiyen > Finally on my lift!
    2017 Moomba Mondo > Traded
    2000 Moomba Kamberra > Traded

I had the same challenge...boat didn't come with transom remote and didn't want to spend $$$ or drill holes to mount one. I got a ANT wireless remote last year and mounted it on the back of the boat. It works great. Used it all last season with no issues
    2019 Moomba Craz - Autowake, 3600lb ballast + 400# lead,OJ 945
    2015 Monterey 204FSX sold

Quote Originally Posted by bteeter View Post
    I had the same challenge...boat didn't come with transom remote and didn't want to spend $$$ or drill holes to mount one. I got a ANT wireless remote last year and mounted it on the back of the boat. It works great. Used it all last season with no issues
    Fantastic.

I'm not sure if it connects via bluetooth or it's own wifi... but once paired I assume it doesn't effect your phones connectivity and/or the Fusion Link app?

It pairs via Bluetooth. I can still use my phone with bluetooth at the same time to play my favorite music...and control volume
    2019 Moomba Craz - Autowake, 3600lb ballast + 400# lead,OJ 945
    2015 Monterey 204FSX sold

That's tempting to get one to have a remote on the observers seat as well at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    That's tempting to get one to have a remote on the observers seat as well at that price.
    That was my thoughts. I don't really need one on the transom, but it would be nice for another person in the boat to be able to control the volume and music.

By the way the $74.00 I mentioned was on Amazon Canada. Amazon US offers the black for $49.99 and the white for $46.90:

https://www.amazon.com/Fusion-MS-ARX...4005854&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Fusion-MS-ARX...4005854&sr=8-2

Quote Originally Posted by bteeter View Post
    It pairs via Bluetooth. I can still use my phone with bluetooth at the same time to play my favorite music...and control volume

Perfect!

Now I'm wondering if it is possible to have multiple remotes connected to the head unit (bow, cabin & transom) as the wife moves around throughout the boat depending on the sun.

Not sure how big it is but It would be really cool if you could secure it to your life jacket. Wonder what the range is and if it would re sync automatically when you went out of range. Almost would prefer to have something like that on my vest then a remote on my wrist.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Ken View Post
    Perfect!

Now I'm wondering if it is possible to have multiple remotes connected to the head unit (bow, cabin & transom) as the wife moves around throughout the boat depending on the sun.
    I just read through the description of it and it was designed to have multiple remotes used in different zones. One of the reviews said after 5 remotes it gets a little dicey. The puck attaches to a base so you can easily remove the puck and take it with you wherever you are on the boat. Definitely picking one up myself.

- Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    Not sure how big it is but It would be really cool if you could secure it to your life jacket. Wonder what the range is and if it would re sync automatically when you went out of range. Almost would prefer to have something like that on my vest then a remote on my wrist.

10 meters or 33' range.