Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2020 Craz intrest

Just like to say hello all! We are looking at a 2020 Craz and just interested on what you guys thought of the price. Classic paint, metal flake, heater, 1 battery, autowake, surf 2.0, bimini, depth finder, cover, basic trailer with swing away tongue, 2 x 8" wetsound plus sub and amp, full gator step, 7 year engine warranty and 5 years on the boat. They want 78k, I was expecting more like 74ish. How much room do they have to move? Thanks guys!

bigger boat, leftover and lower price below. I would think 74 is doable BUT might want to take the angle of a year of service or proshop credit or something along those lines if you think/feel the dealer is at a standstill. if you can find a '19 with what you want there's more room to move on those than a current model year boat but 78 is not a bad price.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....-Mojo-for-sale
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmann View Post
    Just like to say hello all! We are looking at a 2020 Craz and just interested on what you guys thought of the price. Classic paint, metal flake, heater, 1 battery, autowake, surf 2.0, bimini, depth finder, cover, basic trailer with swing away tongue, 2 x 8" wetsound plus sub and amp, full gator step, 7 year engine warranty and 5 years on the boat. They want 78k, I was expecting more like 74ish. How much room do they have to move? Thanks guys!
    What's MSRP on it?
    2019 Supra SL450

MSRP came in at 84-85ish, they called me today and said they would do 75,000. Also they have the identical boat as far as options go only different color (black with gold metal flake) for 73,500. They said the price difference was due to shipping, some reason it was cheaper to get the black one to the dealership.

75K sounds pretty decent to me. The big question is if you like the boat? When shelling out that kind of cash i would rather spend a little more for what i really want instead of saving a few bucks but always kicking myself for not getting what i really wanted. You could tell them you'll take it at 75K but add a 2nd battery FAE, or a few other options that maybe aren't on it that you would like.

Cheaper to ship the same size boat to the same dealer? Sounds pretty questionable to me. haha
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Sounds like a decent deal to me, BUT I would never buy a boat without the G6 pump system. It's an absolute must. Even you didnt wakeboard or surf, which would beg the question why buy a wake boat, I personally think it would limit resale.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Sounds like a decent deal to me, BUT I would never buy a boat without the G6 pump system. It's an absolute must. Even you didnt wakeboard or surf, which would beg the question why buy a wake boat, I personally think it would limit resale.
    I agree on the G6 system! Definitely something that you’ll either be glad you got, or wished you had! Especially when upgrading to 1100’s or bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10k off MRSP sounds like a decent deal, especially in the era of Corona. I still don't buy the price difference between the 2 exact boats. I'd call BS on that. You have the money and they have the boat, you have the leverage, I'd say offer the same price of the black and gold. They called you, means they're motivated.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    10k off MRSP sounds like a decent deal, especially in the era of Corona. I still don't buy the price difference between the 2 exact boats. I'd call BS on that. You have the money and they have the boat, you have the leverage, I'd say offer the same price of the black and gold. They called you, means they're motivated.

FYI.. These boat are huge and getting in and out while on the trailer is a near death experience every time. Get the trailer steps!
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Definitely a great deal, that's a boat show price. But there are a few items you would definitely want, like the g6 ballast as previously stated, 2nd battery, etc. Use customize on Moomba.com to start a conversation. If you add on after you buy the boat, you pay a lot more.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled