Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Couldn’t resist waxing and sealing it over the weekend. She’s ready to shine on the water. Mighta even gave the trailer a little shinning. Now just waiting on numbers to come in to go with the bright orange stick they picked this yr for registration Ah well Warner weather is coming soon or at least soon enough for my wetsuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

Also pulled it out this weekend to test the brake lock out with a new fuse. Worked perfectly.

Forgot to post a truck pic the first day

2021 Makai

If you ever blow that fuse again, boatmate should have given you the key that locks out the reverse mechanism. Snaps in, no tape needed.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

The key was missing from the owners packet. No big deal now that I know which fuse it is and put spares in the truck. I actually know why it’s blow. One of our old trailers keep having grounding issues so I added a second ground to it using the reverse pin (the older trucks/trailers never used it, was always blank) so it’s that trailer that blew the fuse. Now I just need to remember to fix that trailer next time I use it. Typically only use it once a year.

2021 Makai