Default REV 10 LED rings on factory speakers

Has anyone added LED rings to a set of Rev 10's that came from the factory? Installed them on my new Makai this weekend and the 4 prong plug was already inside the speaker enclosure so I assumed it was pre-wired but they don't power up with any of the switches. Do I need to remove the clamp and make a connection on that side?
    2015 Mojo with autoflow

That 4 way connector in the pod, is part of the speaker clamp, not part of anything that Moomba would have pre-wired. I do not know if single color or RGB LEDs is an option and if so, does moomba pre-wire the tower. On moombas ive installed speakers, ive never found one to be even pre-wired for speakers. So you may need to remove the speakers and wire the tower with the appropriate wires for the lights you want.

Also, for the multi-color RGB, you will need a controller. If you want just single color red, blue, green, amber, purple or white, you can just wire that up to a helm switch.

Thanks. Thats kind of what I figured. Was hoping they would have prewired it since they installed the clamp with the feature but looks like thats not the case. I will pull the clamp off and see if I can locate the wire for the "dome light" that is on the tower and just splice into that. That will give me blue tied to the courtesy lights switch which is all I am after for now.
    2015 Mojo with autoflow

Did it work? Pics?

I always heard the boats come pre-wired. I’ve seen pics on the FB owners group with them and people say the tower and stern of the boat came pre-wired for RGB LED’s. I haven’t peaked around inside of my speaker pods or stern to verify though.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold