Default 2020 PWT Dates Released

It's official
    https://www.supraboats.com/about/pre...board-schedule

Event details:

Tour Stop 1 - May 29-30: August Lakes in Katy, TX (outside Houston) is a stunning 100-plus-acre, residential watersports community, providing a premiere setting for wakeboarding, surfing, paddle boarding, fishing and tubing. Many resident spectators will have the chance to watch the PWT from the comfort of their own backyard.

Tour Stop 2 - June 27: Pelican Lakes Event Island in Windsor, CO offers beautiful views of the Colorado Rockies and is graced with magnificent lakes and gorgeous beaches. New to the tour, this venue is home to two golf courses, a water cruise and multiple dining options.

Tour Stop 3 - July 11: Scoggins Valley Park in Gaston, OR is just southwest of Portland and sits adjacent to the Oregon’s stunning coastal range. Another new addition to the tour, it’s an idyllic backdrop for watersports with a stocked lake for fishing, miles of hiking trails and a disc golf course.

Tour Stop 4 - August 1: Lakefront at Keystone located in Indianapolis, IN lies in the heart of Keystone submarket near Carmel, boasting a 38-acre lake with a walking trail, fire pits and an outdoor lounge. It’s a vibrant and active location with activities for the whole family.

https://www.facebook.com/18751762061...6660963365614/

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

May have to go check out the Portland event.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    May have to go check out the Portland event.
    You should!! Last year was a lot of fun...from seeing the action up close to rubbing elbows with pro riders, it's a pretty awesome event.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Tour Stop 3 - July 11: Scoggins Valley Park in Gaston, OR
    AKA Hagg Lake. Pretty small - hope they are allowed to take over the whole thing otherwise it will be a shit show.

Shoebox - what part of town are you in? I'm in Vancouver near Battleground.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    AKA Hagg Lake. Pretty small - hope they are allowed to take over the whole thing otherwise it will be a shit show.

Shoebox - what part of town are you in? I'm in Vancouver near Battleground.
    I'm not, I'm near Coeur d'Alene, ID. My brother lives in Albany, though. So we may need to make it a family affair.
    2019 Supra SL450

Bummer. Nothing in the SE closer to Knoxville.

I hope the Malibu crew has their factory event (again) this year.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

So yeah, I missed last year due to a pre planned Florida vacation, better not miss this year due to COVID-19
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So yeah, I missed last year due to a pre planned Florida vacation, better not miss this year due to COVID-19
    Hard to say...Fort Bend & Harris Counties haven't given hard numbers on what constitutes a "large" crowd.

To date that's meant events like the Rodeo (70,000) or the Toyota Center (19,000) but smaller venues have been a mixed bag.

Revention has postponed events while White Oak is continuing until further notice.

PWT at August lakes is maybe 1,000 people?
    ...but spread out along shoreline so it wouldn't seem as prime an environment for community spread but who knows.

A shitty possibility would be in the vein of the NBA. The athletes compete without spectators and they livestream via FB.

I hope that's not the case and things settle down between now and May but who know's.

President Nero is playing his fiddle as Rome burns and has literally refused to accept any responsibility for the initial response regardless of whether or not it was his administration that disbanded the NSC pandemic office. (Newsflash, it was.)

Yes the Ole Hagg,

My stomping grounds for a long time when I was in OR.

Love that lake, and Hate that lake LOL.

Love it all week, Hate on the weekends, its a Rock side so rollers bounce back to the middle and seriously 2-3 wake boats can trash it, not to mention a couple tubers.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]