Default 2014/2015 Supra Swell Surf System Kit For Sale

Hi guys,
    I have a Supra Swell surf system kit that was ordered for a boat long ago and the customer ditched out. It's complete except for the 3M 5200 sealant. What's it worth to you folks?

Says its for 2014 SA, SC, SG and 2015 SC. I'm fairly certain it can be added to other Supras too

Also, how do I add pictures? I have pictures of it. If I'm too special to add pics I can email them over upon request.
    Last edited by MTH17; 02-21-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTH17 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have a Supra Swell surf system kit that was ordered for a boat long ago and the customer ditched out. It's complete except for the 3M 5200 sealant. What's it worth to you folks?

Says its for 2014 SA, SC, SG and 2015 SC. I'm fairly certain it can be added to other Supras too

Also, how do I add pictures? I have pictures of it. If I'm too special to add pics I can email them over upon request.
    Pics - I think you have to have a certain number of posts on your account to get the OK to upload. Spammer thing.

The Tapatalk app allows me to load 1 at a time on my phone.

My PC at work I use the URL and 3rd party hosting site to copy/paste. Pain in the azz.

Shoot me your pics and I will help you out.

[email protected]

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Uploading pics doesn’t work on this site anymore. Have to use 3rd party like imgur, tapatalk or something like that. I REALLY wished whoever runs this forum at SC would look into the picture problem and resolve it. May as well run any updates for the forum software as well.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

This Swell system sold

Swell system fell through! Still available

Do you think it can be added to a 2015 Moomba Mondo?

Swell system is sold!

To answer you questions, this would probably bolt to the Mondo okay, but none of the electrical would match. It was designed for Supra's OEM harnesses and dash system.