Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

In that case, I'd probably go Kaiyen too! I've seen a few posts this past week where people are getting great deals on lot boats. Plus the factory is closed.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Signals like a sweet deal!

I told the old lady lady night, "could you imagine if we had ordered a boat and it was delayed into june?!" I'd freak out!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

The Kaiyen is nice. Personally, I like the blue one they have out of the choices.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    The Kaiyen is nice. Personally, I like the blue one they have out of the choices.
    My wife's only non-negotiable is brown gatorstep... it's certainly limiting the options.

Hope to pick her up tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    My wife's only non-negotiable is brown gatorstep... it's certainly limiting the options.

Hope to pick her up tomorrow!
    Red it is lol. I should be on Conroe Wed if you decide to take it out there.
    2019' Moomba Max

Successful maiden voyage with the Kaiyen… many smiles and oreo crumbs ground into the gatorstep!

Made some progress with the break in hours. Going from 3k to 4k rpm after 2 hrs on the clock was a cruel teaser for the full 5.4k potential. Boat handled the Conroe chop well... ready to fill up the ballast and surf already!

Few annoyances... the squared off bow burps spray straight forward when you hit wakes at idle speed which blows back onto the bow passengers if the wind is right. Engine cover rattles at idle, but that should be easy to remedy. Excited to learn more about the new girl.

Congrats! Lots of stuff to play with.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Congrats. I'm sure I'll see you out there when the weather starts cooperating again. This cool front is a bummer.
    2019' Moomba Max

Rhouse, congrats, I really like those colors, as you can see from my avatar pic. I ordered another boat this spring and kept the red/blk,white theme, production delayed due to corona. Like the interior too. THe Kaiyen is a nice design. THe only qualm I had was the price which put it above the larger Mojo, but it sounds like you got a screaming deal so good for you on that. Enjoy!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Looks good and congrats!! Yea the break-in is such a tease
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold