Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Houston dealer?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    I went with the Houston dealer... they have been generous and worked with their SC rep to get the motor warranty extension to 7 yrs and a spray date acceleration from June to April.

Thanks for the kind words on the color combo. I really like the dark grey / brown gatorstep combo. We'll see if I regret the darker colors when it's 110 and the sun is trying to burn a hole through you, but at least we'll look good.

I'm glad Rinker's was able to work something out with you...I wouldn't steer ya wrong

Save May 30th on your calendar, a little birdie told me PWT Stop #1 is coming back to Katy.

We'll have to do some tailgating and I'll introduce you to the TX Jam/GCWA folks

Here's the recap from last year...

https://youtu.be/wL38Ajxiews

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Very nice. I like the traditional hull design of the Craz. Clean lines, very functional. Bow in the Craz is ample. I like the dark interior vinyl. Looks sharp. I built a Supra SL with black and red interior, Oh, that looked sharp, my wife and daughter made me change it to a more conservative Pecan and khaki scheme, something about it getting too hot, blah, blah, blah. I had to compromise, oh well, gotta keep the harmony. Enjoy the new boat.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I love it! Congratulations! How long until its boat season in TX? That dark interior is going to look awesome, but it'll be HOOOT!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I love it! Congratulations! How long until its boat season in TX? That dark interior is going to look awesome, but it'll be HOOOT!
    Water is still in the 60s but we should be good by early-mid April.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

Sweet! It's been flirting with 60 here in KY this week. Still in the 30's at night though. lake Cumberland is up with a lot of debris right now, but there is a good possibility of a pontoon cruise this weekend! We usually start with the Moomba in early may. It's almost time!!!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Congrats. My Max is on Conroe. What lake are going to be using?
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Congrats. My Max is on Conroe. What lake are going to be using?
    Most likely splitting time between Conroe and Somerville... would love to meet up with a fellow Moomba / Conroe expert to show me around the place. Seems like a tricky lake between the bulkheads and stump fields.

Where do you keep your boat?

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Most likely splitting time between Conroe and Somerville... would love to meet up with a fellow Moomba / Conroe expert to show me around the place. Seems like a tricky lake between the bulkheads and stump fields.

Where do you keep your boat?
    E-Z Boat storage and valet at the 1097 bridge. We usually surf in a cove just past the bridge. Deeper in the cove is "party cove" where a lot of boats park and hangout. Will at Rinkers is always out there in his Craz. Hell be able to help you with your setup too.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

60's! In Minnesota were surfing when water hits mid-hi 50's, in the fall, with wetsuits. I'll be out well before water temp hits 60's. Our warm seasons are so short, we have to take advantage and stretch it out as much as we can.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost