Hey everyone,

I've been out of the game for a while and now looking at all of the new Moomba models is a little overwhelming.

Here is my oversimplified understanding of the lineup. Tell me if you see this somewhat accurate...

Helix - Short no frills boat that is extremely deep. The new deep design hull is mostly made for creating a good surf wave at a low price point. I saw someone here referred to it as a "work boot that you can surf behind"
Max - Basically the same as the Helix but larger

Craz - Traditional hull design. Deep hull but not so intensely deep like the Helix/Max. Many more design options and frills available. Good for wake-boarding as well as surfing. However, I would assume the deeper hull creates a better/longer/steeper surf wave
Mojo - Basically the same as the Craz but larger

Kaiyen - Somewhat of a mix between the previous 2 categories with a very deep hull and lots of options and frills to choose from. However the price point will show that this is a better boat.
Makai - Basically the same as the Kaiyen but larger.

I understand that everyone will have their own opinions on which boat is best for what but what do you think Moomba was shooting for with these models, of which, some seem to be VERY similar.