Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Although I live in Michigan, I applied online and have never been to a branch, don’t even know where Michigan First is physically located.

Another Michigan First bonus, on my current boat loan, you earn points as you make payments, points can be used towards future loan discounts.

Currently, I have enough earned points for a .50% discount on my next loan.

3.49% becomes 2.99%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that 10 year?

2017 Supra SA

Default Financing options any help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Is that 10 year?

20 years.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-12-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

my note is 15 years at 3.99 back in '18 and my bank today is offering 3.49 on 20 year rv/boat notes. they did my old tige back in '13 at 1.99% for 12 years. there's other credit unions offering deals if you search around. takes some time to dig but betting a chunk on here can find cheap financing if you want to do the work. search out small local credit unions.

on a related note, closing next week on a refi from Watermark Mortgage. 30 year fixed 3.0%. no appraisal needed for us. $1499 in loan origination fees and $1975 lender credit back. our total out of pocket should be around $2000 and will drop $267 a month off in interest. people should be all over refi if you're note is over 4%.
    their 15 year is 2.6%. down side is it's about 70 days to turn a refi but they are running 60 day locks on interest rates.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Think I got 6% for 12yrs. I was offered some 15, and 20yr, but I took the shortest loan offered. I also put 20% down, and set my month auto pay to 50% more. I just cant grasp paying long term on a boat. I look at like a car. I think Ill want a new one in 5-10, and I'd die if i was upside down lol. I'm also in then oil field. Gotta stay in the black, unless you enjoy fire sales
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    my note is 15 years at 3.99 back in '18 and my bank today is offering 3.49 on 20 year rv/boat notes.
    OK, do tell, what bank is that?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

have to reside in brown county wisconsin to join. small credit union. Capital Credit Union.
    minnesota won't do you any good but sure if you look around you can find banks that will offer up similar.
    they wouldn't even take my po box there as an address. had to actually provide a physical address with utilities in my name.

great thing tho. they did my mortgage from '13 to '17 on an in-house product. I knew I wouldn't be there long so they did a 30 year note, 5 year balloon and 1.99% interest on a mortgage note. had to put 20% down to get them to play ball but they did. I still have a savings and both my truck and boat are financed there. I'll use them again when we buy a new car.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten