Default Winter cover with tower down?

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts about a winter cover that could cover the boat with the tower down? With the design of the Bimini, it’s impossible to put the cover down with any cover on due to the aluminum struts. I know I can take them off, but having to disassemble the tower every winter is a pain. And before anyone suggests to just cover the tower with a separate cover, it’s about lowering the tower so I can raise the boat up further in my lift over the winter. It stays in the lift all year round as it’s covered and has electricity for the charger.

Chezdude
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    High altitude prop
    1140 lb WakeMakers Universal Fit rear ballast upgrade
    Autowake 2.0 firmware upgrade (20171121 version)
    2013 SeaDoo GTI135SE with ski mode
    1984 SeaRay 210 CC - traded

might not be what you are looking for BUT we had a custom cover built for our boat to store outside in the elements last year with the tower down. it wasn't cheap($1700) and had to have a custom upholstery shop here build it(called 4 different online cover shops including evolution and none would take it on) but worked great to keep the hot vegas sun off the boat. it extended all the way down to the trailer and bungee'ed to it. yours could go under the hull to hold it on. they built it out of sunbrella with reinforced pads where it contacted the tower, windshield and front/rear gelcoat.

unless you custom make, your other options are to buy some tarps and cover. not pretty but works.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

here's some snaps

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten