Default Looking to replace Moomba Mobius LSV something newer under 50k

I just sold my 2006 Moomba Mobius we put upgraded bags in rear and front 2500lb with Ronix 8 wedge and had a really nice wave. We mostly surf & wakeboard. Looking to get something that already has surf tabs or system. I would love to hear everybody's thoughts. I would like to stay under 50k if possible.
    2015 Moomba Mojo 2.5 Surf Edition
    Enzo 1450 rear lockers
    Factory ballast up front
    800#'s Lead

Not sure what year they started adding the real surf systems, but it may be out of your price range. My '14 LSV is supposedly worth $40-45k, and it has the godawful manual surf tabs on the back. They are literally useless. A suction cup wake shaper was an absolute game changer.

But that being said, all it takes to get a great wave from boats in that era is more weight over stock, and a shaper. Ours is killer with about 2500-3000 total and a home made shaper. The '14 I believe was the last year of the Indmar Chevy 350 based engines. I believe '15 and up is when they started using the Raptor engines. Not sure if that will affect your decision or not.
    2014 Moomba Mobius LSV

if you are wanting to stay under 50k and want a tab system your best bets are finding a boat in your price range and adding a system to it like GSA.
    surf systems from most of the larger boat brands didn't really become mainstream until the last 3 or 4 years and those boats are likely going to run you more than 50k for a good example. the first year or 2 from most of the brands were not complete as 94rx lists above so be sure you know what you are getting into when sellers list a "surf system".

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I'm looking to do something similar so I'm curious what you end up going with. I've got an '06 LSV that I would like to sell this spring and upgrade. I'm leaning toward a used Craz. I would like to stay around $50K but I know I'll to spend more than that to get something '17 or newer. If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for your '06 LSV? Thanks
    Tom
    06 LSV

[QUOTE=White94RX;349572] and it has the godawful manual surf tabs on the back. They are literally useless. A suction cup wake shaper was an absolute game changer.

QUOTE]

Yeah, the LSV was a different shape and down position. The manual system on the Mojo from 14 and 15 was way better. Ran them for 3 years on my 15 Mojo, with extra weight and a bit of dialing, and was always able to produce a really nice long powerful wave. If the op found a 15 with the newer hull and manual tabs in his price range, I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up. Great boats with nothing to really break.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold