Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Hey - Don't jinx me!! I found a good deal on the leftover 2019 Matrix after my 2020 Wakemakers deal fell through. Saved a few hundred on that one.

    We will have a P5 board review on our boats this summer.
    HAHAHA..Sorry dude, some really like it, maybe you will be one of them. Yeah, gotta get together more this summer.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    The Matrix is really advanced and not totally user friendly. I've known several to get it to only sell it after a month or 2. Hammerhead and Model X are great boards.
    If you surf it with the fin in it is totally user friendly. Once you take the fin out it becomes a little less user friendly, but until you can ride it without fins then you should be trying any 3's, shuv-its, 180, etc...you have to be able to ride it without fins before you start learning tricks.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty(Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Phase Five Matrix

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Just buy the Matrix and you will never need another skim board ever. I mean if Parker Payne or Sean Silveira haven't outgrown the board I think you should be good.
    Silveira has his own model now, it's the P5 Key...

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    The Matrix is really advanced and not totally user friendly. I've known several to get it to only sell it after a month or 2. Hammerhead and Model X are great boards.
    I got to ride a carbon Model X last year when I did my mentoring sessions with Silveira and really liked it.

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    If you surf it with the fin in it is totally user friendly. Once you take the fin out it becomes a little less user friendly, but until you can ride it without fins then you should be trying any 3's, shuv-its, 180, etc...you have to be able to ride it without fins before you start learning tricks.
    Who rides without fins? Pros? Lol
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Hey - Don't jinx me!! I found a good deal on the leftover 2019 Matrix after my 2020 Wakemakers deal fell through. Saved a few hundred on that one.

    We will have a P5 board review on our boats this summer.
    I have the opposite experience. I start all new riders on the hammerhead for a few sets. Then switch them to my maxtix, they don't go back.

    You have to be willing to go outside your comfort level to get better, if you're not constantly falling your not progressing.

    I mostly ride revert so finless, if you really want to get good quick try riding the board backwards and switch. ����
    Last edited by parrothd; 02-06-2020 at 09:55 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Silveira has his own model now, it's the P5 Key...

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Has anyone surfed the key?
    2018 Mondo

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Who rides without fins? Pros? Lol
    We took all 3 fins off my HiFi, it was ugly. I need to find that pic of my first set when the board was flying six feet in the air. Caught at that perfect moment - the board suspended in the air and me on my azz with the big splash.

    Ended up leaving the small center fin on.

    I'm ready for summer and I have not taken my snowboard trips out west yet.

    Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Hey - Don't jinx me!! I found a good deal on the leftover 2019 Matrix after my 2020 Wakemakers deal fell through. Saved a few hundred on that one.

    We will have a P5 board review on our boats this summer.

    Nice....I finally received mine from WM
    19' Moomba Max


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Nice....I finally received mine from WM
    It’s tough getting a new board during winter months. I have mine hanging on the wall and every time I walk by I think about trying it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •