Default Replacement Swim Platform Pad (Hydrodeck? Seadek? Gatorstep?)

I am looking to replace the swim platform pad on my 2013 Moomba LSV. I'm looking at three different options:

1. Hydrodeck

2. Seadek

3. Gatorstep

Is there a clear choice between these three in terms of quality, appearance and durability? I don't want to have to redo this anytime soon, so want to be sure I get good quality vs. lowest price.

I am particularly interested in Hydrodeck since I see less written about them and they are local.

Thanks!!!

Greg

The only experience I have is with Seadeck. The previous owner put a new deck pad on about 8+ years ago and it still looks great. It’s held up really well. Can’t comment on the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

i have factory gatorstep in my boat. LOVE it.. also heard they have better customer service than the others. I vote gator.
    2019 Mondo

Seadek and Gatorstep are almost the same thing - price too. Both are big supporters of the wake boat community. I'm sure the companies would say otherwise. I did read about some of the Moomba swim platforms peeling up, pretty sure that was the early Seadek product.

If you keep it covered when storing is going to greatly improve the lifespan of the product. I'm surprised at how many boats I see on lifts and the swim platform is exposed to a lot of sun.

Hydrodeck - I do not know of anyone using that product.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks to everyone for your help. Appreciate the advice. On the advice of a couple local re-upholstery shops actually went with Hydrodeck. I am in Atlanta and their corporate office is just up the road. I'm told it is basically an equivalent product to the others, but we'll see!

To MJHSupra's point, I didn't have a platform cover before, which undoubtedly hastened the curling of my previous mat. Just purchased a cover from Evolution, so hopefully that will keep my new one looking great!

Thanks!

Greg

Just installed GatorStep on my swim platform and it looks great and the quality is remarkable

Quote Originally Posted by Craz16 View Post
    Just installed GatorStep on my swim platform and it looks great and the quality is remarkable

Looks awesome

Gator Step can also produce custom designs

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400