Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2011 Mobius LSV flooring upgrade - need intel

Ive searched extensively in this forum and others to see if anybody else with my boat (2011 Mobius LSV) has done an Gatorstep-Seakdek style update to the flooring. My floor has an large panel that Ive been cautioned on removing the carpet. I heard from a vendor that makes this style of flooring that the panel is meant to be wrapped in carpet since it doesn't fit that well and the carpet fills the gaps. Has anybody in this forum with my boat have photos of a completed flooring change? Available template?
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold

Reach out to Mason over at Gatorstep for more information about your model. I'd imagine a template already exists...

[email protected]

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Reach out to Mason over at Gatorstep for more information about your model. I'd imagine a template already exists...

[email protected]

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    I was hoping someone with my year of hull/floor had it done so I can see how it looks completed before I contact a vendor.
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled

gatorstep, if they have sold to a customer with your boat, might have snaps or be willing to put you in touch with them.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Rugburn View Post
    Ive searched extensively in this forum and others to see if anybody else with my boat (2011 Mobius LSV) has done an Gatorstep-Seakdek style update to the flooring. My floor has an large panel that Ive been cautioned on removing the carpet. I heard from a vendor that makes this style of flooring that the panel is meant to be wrapped in carpet since it doesn't fit that well and the carpet fills the gaps. Has anybody in this forum with my boat have photos of a completed flooring change? Available template?
    Which panel? We are working on Hydroturfing our ‘13 LSV right now.
    Last edited by cepick; 03-15-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Finished mine last week.

84B27622-35E8-44CB-9C57-55D9485436A1.jpg

13 LSV is different and able to easily put in Gatorstep or the like..... your 11 is like my old 12 and the rear center panel isn't even fiberglass its aluminum..... There is no way to make this look like a factory install in my opinion. I have seen some people wrap around the sides and it looks decent but still looks like a DIY job. Just my opinion though.

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerrnemt View Post
    13 LSV is different and able to easily put in Gatorstep or the like..... your 11 is like my old 12 and the rear center panel isn't even fiberglass its aluminum..... There is no way to make this look like a factory install in my opinion. I have seen some people wrap around the sides and it looks decent but still looks like a DIY job. Just my opinion though.
    Large uneven gaps and rough cut if it's anything like the 06(same hull?), gatorstep won't cover those.

You can use hydroturf or miners moss(sp?) search the forum lots have used both. For hydro just cut it to fit and stick it. Wrap any exposed edges with hydroturf just like the carpet was/is.
    Last edited by parrothd; 02-05-2021 at 04:35 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Default Gatorstep

Anybody have a template done up for the 12 and older flooring of the mobius lsv? Everyone has the 2013 obviously cuz of the snap carpet, but as everyone knows it's not the same...

QUOTE=parrothd;363996]Large uneven gaps and rough cut if it's

anything like the 06(same hull?), gatorstep won't cover those.

You can use hydroturf or miners moss(sp?) search the forum lots have used both. For hydro just cut it to fit and stick it. Wrap any exposed edges with hydroturf just like the carpet was/is.[/QUOTE]

Default 06 LSV Seadek upgrade

I completed my Seadek upgrade just recently I’m very satisfied with the outcome it looks great and would be willing to share multiple photos start to finish if I can figure out how to post them