Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WOW - that seriously looks awesome! What was the ballpark cost for the seadek?
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

About $2300 but I also had $350 extra work on the gunnels castaway Custom’s did the scan and install the turn a round time was about 2 1/2 weeks they came to my house both times feel free to contact “Ellie” with Castaway Custom’s 573-579-3486 she’ll answer all your questions they’re really professional and friendly I did have to pay a licensing fee every time the moomba logo was used

If you decide to do your boat contact me I have a couple of suggestions

DIY or did you have someone do it? I have an 08 Mobius LSV...gray carpet everywhere including under cushions. I hear its one large piece so curious if people just cut out the flooring and leave carpet elsewhere? Curious cost as well. Thanks.

I fabricated the aluminum floor panel and locked door at a minimal cost and assistance from gifted friend with a welder I also ground down the weld’s filled the cracks and painted myself. In the boat I sanded sprayed 5 heavy coats of gel coat wet sanded and buffed myself. Castaway Custom’s laser scanned CNC cut the Seadek and installed the Seadek. I only removed the exposed carpet on the floor and left all the carpet under the seating and inside the rear lockers if you need more details I am glad to help you can contact me anytime