Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    You bought from Rinkers too didnt you? I'm in Houston also. I'm looking forward to the next event. I've never been.
    Yeah, I ordered my Craz from Rinker's.

Find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=799148683

and I'll invite you to the TX Jam event page.

Last year was a blast and Wake the World followed the event so it was one long weekend of awesome riding and then a chance to make some kids smile.

You won't want to miss it and generally rooms at Bethy Creek Resort are sold out the day the date of the event is announced.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Still hasnt shipped. So this will be the 2nd estimated ship date they've given me, but failed to ship it. Of course, Ill have to contact them to get any information. Its just ridiculous at this point.
    2019' Moomba Max

Still hasnt shipped. So this will be the 2nd estimated ship date they've given me, but failed to ship it. Of course, Ill have to contact them to get any information. Its just ridiculous at this point.
    Hmm. Did you receive anything from your order?

Why not cancel and reorder somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

pm this guy and see if it's worth cancelling the order.
    https://forum.moomba.com/member.php?10516-MLA
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

That’s why I use Visa rather than Paypal.....if you do not get it a few days after the ship date call visa and complain. At least you get your money back
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    pm this guy and see if it's worth cancelling the order.
    https://forum.moomba.com/member.php?10516-MLA
    I shot him a message. Thx
    2019' Moomba Max

Its almost comical at this point. Ive been nice up until the last message. I still wasnt rude, but I let them know I was not happy, and detailed why. They responded with....We try to refrain from giving specific dates because it is not always guaranteed.....blah blah blah......then proceeded to give me a new date of Next week to Early Feb..... LOL

And I shit you not, this ad showed up in my email today....Seriously WTF LOL (for those that dont realize, Ive been waiting on the Matrix for 7 weeks now)

2019' Moomba Max

MLA will not be able to help you with boards but will with ballast and I think he has props but not sure.

that p5 looks a lot like my old danielo pro model. great board that I use to teach all the noobs we take up. if it rides anything like the danielo, you will love it....

or maybe you will just be able to stare at the screenshot of it on your phone as it'll never ship
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sucks that they have issues. I've only ordered from them once, and it was seamless. Ordered a bow sac, and got it in a few days as promised. I need to order a set of panel savers since I just got some upgraded rear bags. It's making me think twice on ordering from them again. I should probably just make some. Maybe I need to search and I can find a thread for some.....
    2014 Moomba Mobius LSV

I’ve ordered from them a lot. I had a similar issue when I ordered pumps for my ballast system. Said they were in stock but two weeks went by and nothing. They said it was on the manufacturing side and after another week they substituted it with another brand.

I still shop there and hadn’t had a problem since but I can definitely understand the OP frustration.

I really like WM but it looks like they need to solve this issue or some competitor will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk