Ive spent $3200 with them since August, and I dont think Ill ever spend another dime with them.

On 8/13 I ordered the ballast upgrade, and since it said "in stock", I paid $120 for overnight shipping. The next day I noticed the order is on hold, so I contact them. They respond "That BagBuster kit is currently out of stock. We are expecting to get more of those in the week of the 26th", which is a weird way of responding about an item you supposedly make in house, but whatever. I requested a refund on the shipping, since I wasnt even going to be in town when the bags arrive now. The bags dont ship till 8/28, AND I dont get my refund on shipping until 9/2. Really??? Almost 3 weeks.....

Black Friday Deals - I STILL DONT HAVE MY ORDER
11/30 I order 2 boards, and a prop. 12/9 I see my order is still "in processing". I contact them, and find out the Matrix is out of stock, but will be back in stock 12/13. On 1/6 (yes, after Christmas), I let them know Im still waiting on my order. They respond, it should be end of this week or early next week. Im not holding my breathe.

Ive seen others complain about them, and Ive seen all of the excuses. I honestly dont care anymore. Ive decided Ill never do business with them again. I have had to contact them every time. None of these convos would even happen if I didnt reach out to them. Im done