Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by 2in2out View Post
    My wife brought our littlest dog, who at the time was about 3lbs. She had gotten him this bejeweled collar with his name on it that was half his weight. He followed her everywhere.

She went out on the swim deck to take a leak and he followed jumping into the lake. Lucky she had good reaction time otherwise he’d of went straight to the briny depths.

She performed this lifesaving measure with her shorts around her knees holding on to the grab bar, barely breaking stream. It was early season, so the water was really cold. She had a lot of incentive not to let go of that grab bar.

2022 SA 450
    That's classic! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

"Accustom your pet to the water gradually, without rushing. Start by simply walking him in shallow water and letting him get used to the water.
    During the second stage, interest the dog in a toy you throw into the water - at first near the shore, then gradually increasing the distance. I used the Duck Plush Stuffed Squeaky Rope Toy. My dog always liked toys like that. That's how I got him into the water the first time.
    If the animal is nervous, you can take the pet in your arms and get as close to the water as possible. The presence of an owner nearby will calm the dog."

This sounds like an obvious question but you all that take dogs with you do you go back to a dock to find a place for your dogs to go to the bathroom. The lakes around us have rocky shores so no beaching the boat to get to some grass.

Quote Originally Posted by 1967-mustang View Post
    This sounds like an obvious question but you all that take dogs with you do you go back to a dock to find a place for your dogs to go to the bathroom. The lakes around us have rocky shores so no beaching the boat to get to some grass.
    We carry a 5-Gallon bucket of dirt and put it out on the swim pad for our dog to use. ............................NO not really! But, something tells me somewhere someone had probably thought about that. Or is now anyway! LOL!

2021 Moomba Makai

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    We carry a 5-Gallon bucket of dirt and put it out on the swim pad for our dog to use. ............................NO not really! But, something tells me somewhere someone had probably thought about that. Or is now anyway! LOL!

Should I start making astro-turf swim platform covers. Is there a market for this?
    Dumber stuff has made people $$$$.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Haha.....genius!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Hmmmm...I could actually see that catching on. Lol.

2021 Moomba Makai