Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

That's so cool! Houston Boat Show always in a creative setup. I love chocolate max it's the best color out! Good job guys. Keep up the hard work. Good luck to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post

Cross Timbers Boat Sales

Great dealer to work with and answered all our questions as well keeping us informed on the build process. Highly recommend

https://www.crosstimbersboatsales.com

Oddly enough, I've dealt with them once! Something like 6 years ago, I bought a '94 Sport Nautique from a guy on Skiatook Lake, and I had them help me look it over! We ended up getting our wires crossed on date/time and they ended up going to the guy's storage space and running through the boat for me for free before I bought it sight unseen! I'd recommend them to anyone in the area after that!

I ended up cleaning up and flipping that boat for a small profit in like one month!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Oddly enough, I've dealt with them once! Something like 6 years ago, I bought a '94 Sport Nautique from a guy on Skiatook Lake, and I had them help me look it over! We ended up getting our wires crossed on date/time and they ended up going to the guy's storage space and running through the boat for me for free before I bought it sight unseen! I'd recommend them to anyone in the area after that!

I ended up cleaning up and flipping that boat for a small profit in like one month!
    Nice! Yep they have been great. The more we spend out that way, the more we keep thinking about moving to the lake full time. If the right piece of land pops up we'll probably make it happen.

Back from the Birmingham boat show. Really love the redesigned SA and wished we could afford one lol. Really nice boat and man that JL Audio system freakin' SLAMS!!! Makes my Wet Sounds system sound like a tin can lol. I got to finally meet the man himself RickT (Rick Tinker). Really nice to meet you and I can see where Drew gets his laid back personality. We love our Max and you guys make a great product! Did not expect to see a Paragon there but of course had to crawl inside it. It's a really finely detailed boat but not sure it's at all worth the MASSIVE price tag Nautique wants for it!! They were discounting like $40k off and it was still well over $220k optioned lol.

Here's a link to the photo album with a ton of pics https://imgur.com/a/78fTDP7

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Default January Picture Thread

SA is gorgeous and OMG that sound system is godly. 2 800’s and 1 1000 watt amps THUMP 2 12’s and many 8.8’s and 6.5’s

Sounds like SL is next up for redesign skipping the SR.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 01-25-2020 at 07:56 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Yea when he turned it up it sounded SO good! Those 12's were hitting and it was just a full, clear and loud sound. I don't think i'd have to do a thing to the audio if I had that boat. If I could have my next boat right now it would be the new SA.
    Last edited by haknslash; 01-25-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yea when he turned it up it sounded SO good! Those 12's were hitting and it was just a full, clear and loud sound. I don't think i'd have to do a thing to the audio if I had that boat. If I could have my next boat right now it would be the new SA.
    Local dealer turned SA max volume in the parking lot and holy hell, zero distortion and crystal clear.

Too loud.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

The supra at the nashville show had 4 JL tower speakers along with all the other speakers. I didn't get to hear it but it looked like it would be insane. What you guys think the cost would be to have all that installed aftermarket?
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    The SA at the nashville show had 4 JL tower speakers along with all the other speakers. I didn't get to hear it but it looked like it would be insane. What you guys think the cost would be to have all that installed aftermarket?
    This what some of the big dogs run if money is no object....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX