Up for sale is a used 2004 Moomba Mobius LS in great condition. This boat has only been used in a small-private freshwater lake. It has never been trailered anywhere. Trailer tires are in good condition for towing as they replaced 3 years ago. The vinyl is in great shape for its age. This boat has built in ballast, a soft bag in the middle and a hard tank under the rear seat. This boat has not been used hard and has always been stored under a cover. The Indmar Assault fuel injected engine only has 283 hours on it. I have the original tonneau covers for it and bimini top. I have added 4 polk tower speakers and a 4 channel Marine JBL amp to power them. All 6 interior speakers have also been upgraded to Infinity speakers. The headunit is a brand new Sony MEX-M100BT. The boat is a beauty and it runs great. It is also equipped with perfect pass. Single Axle - Custom painted trailer included.

I'm asking $21,000. This boat is located in East Berlin (17316), Pennsylvania.

Please contact me with any questions - Jake (717)-479-0432. I will be happy to send pictures! I can't figure out how to upload them to this post.

Thanks for looking!