Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Anybody want some 22x12’s?!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Big wheels/tires are a tow rating killer too.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post

Love the excursion! Wish they still made them with the newer generation body styles and interiors. That one looks decent and i bet it will
    only get better once you’re done with it.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Been looking at these. Did you buy a 6.0 with the motor work done? The internet has stories about once they are 'bullet-proofed' it is one of the best motors out there.

You are right - funny wheels.

Cool ride Broke, the Limited and Eddie have the nice interiors.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

So this one has 190k on factory head gaskets and bolts. I have the full service history, it was only worked on by Tomball ford it’s whole life. We’re the 2nd owner.
    Yes, once they’re bullet proofed, it’s a great engine. Tuning back in the day was the big 6.0 killer, advanced timing is what lifted the heads. There’s much better stand alone tuning nowadays for factory 6.0’s. But this one has never been tuned, the HPOP and injectors were changed a few back and it’s got a coolant filtration system on it with the EGR deleted. I figure if it’s never had major surgery by now, I’m not gonna do anything to hurt it.
    However, I do have $5k standing by just incase! Lol
    Just change the oil every 5k miles, coolant every 2 years and it should run forever. The 6.0 was one of the best towing engines of all time.

Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

2nd owner on a 2005 with all service recs? Awesome.

I need to do some research on the prices depending on what work has been done. There is an 2004 6.0 Eddie near me asking 16k. Interior and exterior look good, not sure about the service, maintenance, or number of owners. Need to get more info.

Appears on the higher-end, but you get what you pay for. My thoughts were the same, buy it at a price knowing I might take the add'l 5k hit.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Exactly... for the shape this one was in I paid almost $20k. All new interior, it’s super clean. One of the few that didn’t have over 300k miles in my area. Most of the other ones I was looking at were closer to $30k. No way I was gonna pay that for a used vehicle lol
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Got a couple shots of the new tow pig with the boat. Also got a BW adjustable hitch for Christmas to get the trailer just right.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sorry I’m late to this one!
    Don’t forget about the ol Excursion!
    funny everyone mentions the excursion. bored at home the other day and caught an episode of diesel brothers. they can't say enough about the excursions. their recommendation tho was pre-04 to get the 7.3 powerstroke. said it's one of the best motors around. not a diesel guy so I really don't know a lot about them but they are not the first ones to say that. episode I picked up on had the excursion was their yearly contest giveaway rig. cali car they paid 22k for with big wheels/tires(like brokes), fox shox and a solid interior. didn't talk mileage but they didn't do much to the engine so assuming it was lower mile. sounds like broke is on the right path to have a stash in the event of some needed maintenance.

on an unrelated note they also had in the same episode turning a dual diesel vietnam era bridge building boat into a wakesurf boat. was pretty interesting to watch. wake was meh but fun to see all the work. brigade wakesurf bought the boat for 55k. most of the water shots had a pavati in it. surfing utah lakes.

just sold the f250 the guy that owned my house prior left me. he moved to cali and couldn't take the rig with him so he told me to sell it. cars here in vegas sure do depreciate a ton. '95 f250 excab long bed. decent shape. 100,275 on the clock. all stock. 460v8 and 2wd. needs a rear main but otherwise runs great and is clean-bed only ever had rainwater in it all I could get out of it was $1700. took over a month to sell and only 2 lookers. towed his 30ft bayliner sleepaboard fine.
    Last edited by sandm; 01-07-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Love the rig

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Got a couple shots of the new tow pig with the boat. Also got a BW adjustable hitch for Christmas to get the trailer just right.

Love the colors of the rig. May I suggest black and blue stripes along the side of the F-150 to tie it all together! It would look even sweeter. I got my truck to match my boat, now upgrading to a supra SL and had to order the same colors as the Mojo to make sure it matched the truck.

BTW, I sometimes tow my Mojo with our Suburban and it tows just fine. Mainly when we have some of the kids friends and need the extra seats.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost