Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Replace rug on 2001 Mobius?

Hello! Im new to boating and just acquired this boat. I need a new rug and need a bimini top. Can you share some intel on those?

thanks!!

Whatever your plans are it will be custom - either DIY or find a shop that will do it for you. They quit making any off the shelf items for these hulls years ago. Carpet you could DIY if you're motivated - definitely a shop for the bimini though.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

You may want to think about NOT doing carpet. All manufactures have gone away from carpet these days. I just replaced my carpet with something similar to Deckadence Marine Flooring. I bought it through Jim's Marine Flooring. It is great.

http://www.jimsmarineflooring.com/de...rine-flooring/
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

You can still get carpet in most every boat, it's just a lot of people don't because it's not trendy right now.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks for the help!!

Who makes a bimini that will fit 2001 wake towere like this? I would like it to be above the tower. Or at least level with it Seem like when its below, its head hitting time. Thanks! Damian

I have a 2007 LSV and replaced the carpet with a Seadek knock-off and it works great. It is a process to make get the new flooring in, but well worth the time. I believe there some old threads on this site about replacing the carpet. Basicallly rip the old carpet out, place the new covering down with contact cement. What ever you do, don't put new carpet down, putting down an new Seadek type of flooring will look so much better.

Thank you!! Got a link to the knockoff stuff?
    Damian Grasso
    2001 Moomba Mobius

We made our own Bimini !! Works perfect as well !! Went and bought some metal conduit , used elbows . Bought some clamps off ebay . Wife went and bought some marine fabric . She sewed loops onto it . Slide them over the conduit ...BOOM !! Work perfect . Had to do a hole in the center for the tower and a slight bend on the conduit at the rear for the rope clearance but turned out great. Total was about $100-125 with the clamps

Brave. Pics or it didn’t happen.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...