Default Water in boat? 13 Mojo 2.5

Hey guys,
    How much water are you draining out of your boats after about 3 hours on the water or so? It seemed like today there was quite a bit more water than I’ve ever had. Maybe 10 gallons? It was at the base of the center plug top handle.

It all depends. How much traffic from the water into the boat? Are you leaking any ballast out of the bag fittings. The bilge in my Max stays close to dry if we don’t fill the ballast, swim, or do watersports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Interesting, today we had no rear bags in the boat since it has been stored for winter. But we did fill the center bag and empty it. No one from the water into the boat. Any idea on a 13 mojo what access to the water other than exhaust and 2 plugs that could be checked for leaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadt256 View Post
    Interesting, today we had no rear bags in the boat since it has been stored for winter. But we did fill the center bag and empty it. No one from the water into the boat. Any idea on a 13 mojo what access to the water other than exhaust and 2 plugs that could be checked for leaking?
    You could have a leak in the raw water cooling system, exhaust system, rudder, prop shaft seal, winterizing plugs, exhaust crossover hose, sea strainer, or ballast inlets.

Is the water hot or cold? Of course, hot would be from the engine. Cold would be thru hull, raw water, or ballast related.

If you trailer the boat you can fill the bottom of the hull with a hose see if any thru hull leaks. Drain before you tow.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

I have the same boat and had a similar issue. For me it was the shaft seal. Only leaked while underway, faster RPM = more agua. Pull the rear seat and center fiberglass cover, Have someone drive at moderate speed while you look back where the shaft exits the bottom of the hull.

Not a fun DIY job.

2013 Mojo

If I did this right, this link should be a video of my issue before the fix:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hw...ozIrhUki3tQX9Y
    2013 Mojo