Lightbulb LOST SWIM PLATFORM on 2001 Moomba Outback- LOOKING FOR OPTIONS

We took a trip out to Torch lake on a vacation rental on Intermediate River in Bellaire for our boat - we went to Lake Bellaire to Cass Lake and Torch Lake thru Grass River. On the last day back we ended up in an accident and didn’t realize till next day we had lost the swim deck/ platform after we used it last on Torch Lake Sandbar

I will attach the pictures of the deck that was recently done with a Vinyl skin below, in case any of you are on these lakes in water - or come across it on a listing someplace! ;(

I have tried hard finding it for over a week now but now I’m thinking i should begin to plan what my options might look like in case this thing has sunk in the water or perhaps got found by someone who may find it too dear to get rid off it now

The boat is at a shop / Marina now and they are trying to look for options but they haven’t located any 2001 compatible swim platforms yet... any ideas what my options might look like ?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone trying to sell a Ski/Swim Platform that would be compatible with a 2001 Moomba Outback Sk?

Please paste any links or pics and provide more details