Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To the OP, we did teak gatorstep on our blue and grey 16 mojo and it really looks good. I get people have negative opinions on that combo, but we really like how ours turned out and that's the important part! Anything will be better than that snap out stuff! Our teak color is less hot than our light grey interior.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

that pavati and axis are nice... the pavati is definitely a departure from the usual shades of blue. could be a tough resell but it's nice looking.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I am working with them on my Craz. They have awesome customer service. My digital rendering should be ready tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The teak floor with the grey seats is really like buying a King Ranch Ford, or any other vehicle with wood grain accents. Personally, I really like the grey floor with some sort of color accent underneath. However, the more I look at that first Moomba you posted it starts to grow on me.....a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Mwcraz View Post
    I am working with them on my Craz. They have awesome customer service. My digital rendering should be ready tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nice! I didn’t know they can provide a rendering. Did you call or email to get that started? What’s the word on the Moomba logo, their website says it’s not available?!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Nice! I didn’t know they can provide a rendering. Did you call or email to get that started? What’s the word on the Moomba logo, their website says it’s not available?!
    Just send an email to Rick T. w/ Mason Obray CC'd asking for permission to use Moomba logo, he'll give you permission....it's more of a formality than anything.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

So we had another thought.....

On the floor do a wood tone main with blue steel accent, and then for the gunnels do the opposite (blue steel main and wood accent).

Man I have no idea what to do lol
    2018 Murder Max

I loved the brown in our old mojo and it didn’t get hot compared too the snap in stuff too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

My wife likes the bluesteel/Atlantis but I’m thinking bluesteel/black for the murder max!

Btw I will 2nd what others have said about Gatorstep and Jonathan’s customer service, top notch thus far. I’m going to see how it looks with the Moomba logo on the platform as well.

What do you guys think about the colors and logo placement?
    2018 Murder Max

Atlantis screams custom while black says OEM, IMHO.

That being said if you are wanting to keep with the murdered out theme, black would be the way to go.

Now if you decided to deviate and add some color to pop off the black, Atlantis becomes your secondary color. Atlantis would only really make sense if say you had your bimini arms and speaker cans painted since it's not really close to an existing vinyl color.

If temps were of no concern, Black as primary w/Blue, Lime Green or Red as accent would look gangster but that might clash with your vinyls/welt....I can't remember, silver & white?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX