Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default November pic thread

Quote Originally Posted by scotthons View Post
    Very bittersweet day. I just picked up a new snowboard setup for the season as well. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy snowboarding, but not nearly as much as wakeboarding. Have a good winter season!
    Yeah trying to make the most of it. Scored a killer 4 day deal at Holiday Valley with room, lift tickets, and kids lessons for like $540 with tax. Nuts. So that, and maybe a Tahoe trip (I have a couple customers out there) will hopefully keep us going through the winter! Kids are psyched to get out and rip.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    Drove and demoed the 2020 SA today. We had 600# of lead in it with two people and the wave was every bit as good as the Ri237 and a bit better than the SL out of the box. If I can mimic that wave with the SL I will never need a different boat! Chose the SL because with our crew the cabin space and head room coming into the boat (tall people) is preferred and I got a decent deal on the 450 upgrade. Drove an 18 SL400 back to back with the 2020 SL400 was sold on the new gear reduction. The auto level in cruise mode and back to dock is pretty cool as well.
    The 2020SA is the best boat out there right now as far as I’m concerned. Wave is fantastic as you saw, and is super tunable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I've wondered this scenario. A great way know when you can drive both boats back-back.
    The 18 was set up with a surf prop and didn't have any lead. We had about #600 pounds of lead and standard prop for SC. Great comparison. Dealer told me that I hold the record for most demo runs......
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Since it's the off season (for most of us) i don't feel too bad about posting non-boat stuff. If it breaks the rules someone remove it. Or you know... ignore it.

I guess this kind of applies to the "how do you afford it" thread as well... This summer we shipped a large multi-robot assembly line for an electronic component used in a Hybrid Vehicle's drivetrain; the inverter that makes multiphase (AC) power from the DC stored in batteries and vice-versa. Kinemetrix (my company) has been in the custom automation business for 25 years - I've been here 10 and worked my way from entry level Mechanical Engineer to Engineering Manager! This system has been my baby for the last 18 months and our final customer run is next week. Along side of me being out at the customer finishing it up, our president contracted a marketing firm to throw together some media:

Links to other YouTube vids (our forum only allows one embedded video per post):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUoYui7qYrQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS7J3RGDcPo

Also here is a link to a trade magazine article about the line as a while:
    https://www.assemblymag.com/articles...tive-inverters
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    Dark Graphite interior. It was a pre-build so outside is currently light graphite with black accent but I'm meeting with them today, boat just got released for production and I'm hoping that because I'm a newbie we can get them to do a change order and do the main and upper accent midnight blue flake. I'll post my build pic once confirmed on the yes or no on the change.
    Hopefully they can get it changed how you want. Usually there is a hard date for no more changes just prior to production state of the build. Your dealer should be able to get that date from Skiers Choice and build sheet with amendments. Best of luck and congrats again!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

The gel coat was sprayed yesterday so they are already starting the lamination of the hull. So I didn't get it changed but the good news is that it is still a very classy looking boat. Wife's comment was you don't admire the outside color of the boat while surfing the wave or riding in the boat. Should be in Portland around the first of the year.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Got out on Wednesday for a quick 24hr trip to 85* weather.

$48 round trip

looks like mead or havasu. weather here has been amazing....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yes Havasu... left the boat there for the winter so planning to do a trip every few weeks if possible.

That's crazy pricing for airfare, great find and hope you get to enjoy an extended season.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

I drove 520 miles one way to SC on Tuesday to winterize the XLV. There was a cold snap and couldn't find anyone to do it. I can't wait to meet up with it in June, permanently! I miss being on this board! Not enough wake time lately.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap