Quote Originally Posted by scotthons View Post
Very bittersweet day. I just picked up a new snowboard setup for the season as well. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy snowboarding, but not nearly as much as wakeboarding. Have a good winter season!
Yeah trying to make the most of it. Scored a killer 4 day deal at Holiday Valley with room, lift tickets, and kids lessons for like $540 with tax. Nuts. So that, and maybe a Tahoe trip (I have a couple customers out there) will hopefully keep us going through the winter! Kids are psyched to get out and rip.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
Drove and demoed the 2020 SA today. We had 600# of lead in it with two people and the wave was every bit as good as the Ri237 and a bit better than the SL out of the box. If I can mimic that wave with the SL I will never need a different boat! Chose the SL because with our crew the cabin space and head room coming into the boat (tall people) is preferred and I got a decent deal on the 450 upgrade. Drove an 18 SL400 back to back with the 2020 SL400 was sold on the new gear reduction. The auto level in cruise mode and back to dock is pretty cool as well.
The 2020SA is the best boat out there right now as far as I’m concerned. Wave is fantastic as you saw, and is super tunable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk