Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I'm willing to make it go four it is winter you know.

So did the Cat vacate the boat?

no, you weren't joking, pickle....then it was pointed out what a stupid remark that was so you backtracked.

Real funny joke.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy
    no, you weren't joking, pickle....then it was pointed out what a stupid remark that was so you backtracked.

Real funny joke.
    guys, chill please.

waterboy, i know you have been a great asset around this forum, and pickle was just making a joke to my original post about my neighbors dogs.

just for fun, how would you deal with 2 black labs, that started barking again this morning at 3 am. and yes i have discussed this with their owner and he just says he is sorry.

guess what, everyone within the next month will be able to blow of some of the winter depression with "hitting the water"

db

I have never been one to be mad at the dog, well unless it's mine then there are some days I want to ship him back to Ireland. I stand by my post earlier that the owner is to blame. To me saying sorry would not cut it call animal control they will not take the dogs away the first time so maybe it might put the fear into him to take care of his problem of not having any control over his dogs.

disclaimer: Tarkus does not condone hurting any dog owner, or dog or cat and definitely my reef tank.

Still want to know if the Cat went away.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy

Real funny joke.
    quit crying, I can go all day with this, I find it funny

BTW, I never backtrack on anything I say unless I'm totally wrong, then I'll admit that I'm wrong. In this case, yes I was joking. Obviously you can't see beyond the text and put a little humor behind it. I know that can be hard to do at times on the internet so maybe I should have pointed out that I was joking for the literal people and the tree hugging hippies.

Is this a sweet pickle or a dill pickle? Meow.....

Hey - it's a cat - Just stand outside the boat and demand that it stay in the boat.
    This is someone who understands cat psychology !!!

-J

This is someone who understands cat psychology !!!
    Cats are alot like women!

Now that's a joke

Sorry Ladies

I certainly agree that the written word can be misinterpreted, and I'll accept the fact that you meant it as a joke.

As far as your comment about tree hugging hippies goes, I'm sure you were kidding about that too. Especially since cruelty to animals (like poisoning them with anti-freeze) is considered a crime punishable by imprisonment, and most rational people, not just tree huggers, would be upset by someone doing that deliberately.

If I offended anyone by my opinions on this, I'm truly sorry and I recognize this is a boat board, not a political forum. I hope ya'll can understand that as someone who's worked with animals for many years and seen firsthand just how cruel some people can be to an innocent and often helpless animal, I have a short fuse on the subject. Let us never speak of it again.

Case closed. Now for something totally unrelated. My calender shows Benito Juarez's birthday is March 21st. How are you going to celebrate it?