Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bamwakeboarder,
    I live out HWY 463 off Stribling Road...
    Give us a shout when you come home for R/R
    It is supposed to 85 Saturday... i think I'll forego turkey hunting for Wakeboarding.. Water is still cool, but I'll don the wetsuit again!

Hurry home safe....thanks for serving.

BW

Yea I live off robinson springs road off of 463 and ill hit yall up while im home do you take your boat to the res. very offten oh and if you have had a black street bike fly by you sorry im ussually in a hurry

Bamwakeboarder,

I'm also in the Army, although not currently deployed. I did spend my year in Iraq for OIF I with the 4th Infantry Division. I'm stationed at Fort Gordon, GA now. Where are you located and with which unit?

Congrats on the new boat order. I have an '06 Mobius LSV. You are going to love it. We have had a blast on ours.

Well keep your head down until you get home safe.

Chris

siglooLSV

I am currently deployed in the balkins region in a country fighting for their independace from serbia called Kosovo on camp bondsteel and i am here with the 29th ID and am a flight medic and can not wait to get out on my new boat with my family but it will be short lived cause the rummor is we will be deployed again in march of 2008 but you know how rummors are in the army

bamwakeboarder, SiglooLSV Just want to say THANKS for serving our country.

Hey guys I dont post much on here but I own a 1998 moomba outback. It has been warming up in Virginia so I got the boat running and out on the water yesterday(march 25). I had no intentions on wakeboarding but I grabbed the rope and wakeboard anyway I figured if the water was warm enough I would get in and test the new tower I put on this winter. Well the water wasnt warm enough but that didnt stop me from getting in. water temp was 58. No wet suit or dry suit. I went three pulls and couldnt feel my hands and feet anymore. I must say this is the earliest ive ever been. It was great

bamwakeboarder,
    I've never been to that region, but have many friends who have. Take care and let us know when you are back in the States. I would love to hear how GREAT it was to get out on your boat with the family!!!

mattva65,
    Thanks for the kind words. We do love what we do.....and it's nice to know there are people out there who support us and understand the sacrifices.

Chris

siglooLSV
    Will do I cant wait till R&R leave in june it seems like forever since i have been home

mattva65
    as siglooLSV said thanks for the kind words it means alot to all of us to know that people support the work we have to do and i also love what i do