Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 19 Supra SA 400

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    12

    Default 19 Supra SA 400

    What price discount should you expect in the fall?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daily22SSV View Post
    What price discount should you expect in the fall?
    I got $45k off my 19 SL. I'd imagine it would be in that ballpark for an SA.
    2019 Supra SL450

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Not sure many people are buying now, most everyone is in store mode.

    Throw a low ball out there and see what the dealer comes back with. Dealers are not looking to keep a 19 all winter as all the 20s are rolling out.

    I never pay attention at what the price was from MSRP, just what the final number was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I got $45k off my 19 SL. I'd imagine it would be in that ballpark for an SA.
    I think you need to do it as a percentage off of MSRP


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SA 400
    Michigan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I think you need to do it as a percentage off of MSRP


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but there's not a huge price difference between a similarly-equipped SL vs SA.
    2019 Supra SL450

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Yeah, but there's not a huge price difference between a similarly-equipped SL vs SA.
    Not in Idaho but in other markets, ahem, there seems to be. 2020's are a lot closer in price. Real question is 2020 SL450 or 2020 SA400 for a similar price??
    Thanks - D


    No longer boatless!

    2020 Supra SL450

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    Not in Idaho but in other markets, ahem, there seems to be. 2020's are a lot closer in price. Real question is 2020 SL450 or 2020 SA400 for a similar price??
    Msrp is msrp. Doesn't change based on location. Neither does dealer cost (aside from maybe volume discounts). So the only difference is what discount each dealer will give.

    SL450 and SA400 are not going to be the close in price, the engine option alone is about $8k.
    2019 Supra SL450

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    Not in Idaho but in other markets, ahem, there seems to be. 2020's are a lot closer in price. Real question is 2020 SL450 or 2020 SA400 for a similar price??
    I have a 2018 SL550 and if I buy this year I will be looking at the new SA. The reason I switched from my 2017 SA to the 2018 SL was: power tower with the ability to store/trailer with the tower down and cover on, all sub floor ballast/storage and the in-floor cooler.

    The new SA is the newest hull design and the 1' is not really that noticeable to me as I walk the boats. I also prefer the more aggressive lines and pickle fork bow on the SA over the more traditional SL design.

    I personally feel like the SL is next in line for a refresh/possible hull design change, not sure if that is 2021 or 2022, but all of the others have been redesigned.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty(Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Phase Five Matrix

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I have a 2018 SL550 and if I buy this year I will be looking at the new SA. The reason I switched from my 2017 SA to the 2018 SL was: power tower with the ability to store/trailer with the tower down and cover on, all sub floor ballast/storage and the in-floor cooler.

    The new SA is the newest hull design and the 1' is not really that noticeable to me as I walk the boats. I also prefer the more aggressive lines and pickle fork bow on the SA over the more traditional SL design.

    I personally feel like the SL is next in line for a refresh/possible hull design change, not sure if that is 2021 or 2022, but all of the others have been redesigned.
    I spoke with rep at SC and he felt the SL would be as is until 2023. Every 5 years is time frame for major updates. New tech and other mods happen year to year as we all see.
    Thanks - D


    No longer boatless!

    2020 Supra SL450

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    797

    Default

    If Skiers Choice keeps their rotation, the SR is next for redesign or a new 21' model. SL the next year, then SE, SA..4 year rotation, 1 new boat a year.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •