Default Sky pylon for 2007 Outback V?

I just bought an Outback V and waiting for delivery! My lake in Pa has 10" of ice so I ma glad that the boat has not made it here yet.

I did not get a tower since I am 6'5" and hit my head on it when I am trying to move to the front of the boat.

I was wondering if you can put a sky pole on in when I am tryingto be a profesional on the water! I am no where near one so I hope that I can use one, but I really do not need it.

Please let me know if there are any companies out there that are making them for the Outback V.

GW

Default Re: Sky pylon for 2007 Outback V?

Quote Originally Posted by gdubb
    I just bought an Outback V and waiting for delivery! My lake in Pa has 10" of ice so I ma glad that the boat has not made it here yet.

I did not get a tower since I am 6'5" and hit my head on it when I am trying to move to the front of the boat.

I was wondering if you can put a sky pole on in when I am tryingto be a profesional on the water! I am no where near one so I hope that I can use one, but I really do not need it.

Please let me know if there are any companies out there that are making them for the Outback V.

GW
    it will really help your progression.

you can buy them about anywhere that sells boating equip. boatersworld, west marine, bart, overton and wakeside.

i would recommend getting the two piece one so it is easier to put into storage when not in use.

db