Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mojo was awesome! Good wake and handling was great! Would have bought it if seats where more comfortable and white interior wasn't white. Supra SA400 is what we like in the end. It had everything plus! Price tag sucks but I didn't want to regret pricy a purchase in the end. Moomba was awesome handling was great! In the end I couldn't stray from Supra!

So did you order a 2020 SA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Also ask yourself how long you are going to keep it. Although i would LOVE to have a supra, i am still not the biggest fan of all the electronics to run the boat. I tend to keep my boats for a while and all those screens scare me 5-7 years from now. I love the simplicity of Moomba. I love having switches to back up the screen.
    I'm hoping the touch screen lasts. How many cars have you seen where the touch screen NAV went bad? If it does go bad, screens are fairly cheap at this point. Your not going to spend 10k to replace your touchscreen. The motor, transmission, etc are still the big ticket items.
    Last edited by tre; 10-20-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    2020 Supra SE 450

The dealer had a 2019 with the colors and options that I wanted.

I've been lucky on touch screens on all vehicles. I was told the Supra screen is about 3k. I thought that was crazy! But hopefully over time they will come down.

they will not come down. they will only become harder to get. development costs into the electronics keep the price inflated. with vehicles economies of scale drive the costs lower as more units roll down the assembly line. boats don't have the volume to drop prices.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I shopped around originally with the Malibu 21 mlx because I could get it close to the same price. But at the end liked the price, size, dealer(rinkers), and the raptor motor. I did love the Malibu screen but on multiple forums read constant issues about them. Also the moomba interior was nicer because their was less metal and more actual seating. You will notice this with axis and Malibu. I did upgrade my stereo, add batteries, and buy lead but imo nothing will come from factory the way you want it unless you pay for it. With that being said I have been looking at supremes and the makai already. But after testing lots of boats around Texas and shopping around imo skiers choice and correct craft are leaving their competition behind. But testing the boat, knowing what you want and want to pay will be the only way you find out. But it’s hard to have a boring day on the lake
    2019 Moomba Mojo "Murdered Mojo" Honey Diam Interior
    JL Audio M6 stereo
    2018 F150 V8 on V Rock 22s and 35s